Add and Subtract Game

Admin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6p6bu1nlxGI73ydrPvV4

tumblr_ndo161NLcR1rx4f45o6_1280.jpgI think Johnny needs this... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLuiP19A59JHqXM4wvRRp

Vice president @staygold can you please purchase this as soon as possible!  LOL:lol:  -2

Hoping you all have an amazing day or night!!!  Catch you all later!! Keep Smiling:blush:

56 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem If you have seen the previous versions of this show, you would know. The male lead is supposed to have this horrendous hairstyle. Even in the manga it's like that. Guess it's his way of showing his rebellion towards his mom. And yes, he is literally called the pineapple head. This drama is the Chinese remake of Hana Yori Dango, which is a Japanese manga that came out even before I was born. It has been remade into all versions possible and in all languages. Anime, drama, you name it. LOL. There is even a Indian remake. Hahaha. 

Lee Min Ho Oppa acted in the Korean remake, BOF. You Can't NOT know BOF, right?? LOLOL. 

@Lmangla NO it's even more sweet. Watch it for yourself. Hehe.

@USAFarmgirl Pineapple club ftw!!!! Hahaha we give out free pineapples for those who join the club. LOL. 

Yes I know about all the remakes . Never watched any :D 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Pity her. Your language is not easy to learn 

I do. I also try to help her as best as I can. Our language is a kick in the nuts. Want an example?

Spoiler

spruch-umfahren.jpg

25 minutes ago, JungAhIrin said:

There's a pineapple club now??  It's too bad I can't join it! :tears: I can't enjoy pineapples even though the flavor is my favorite. You all enjoy for me~!

You might want to reconsider. This pineapple is the sweetest thing you'll ever have, trust me. It's so sweet that I'm getting diabetes. LOL. 

Spoiler

tumblr_pc85qmOk3o1utfw96o1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1