Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 7/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, triplem said:

How’s mr sunshine @bedifferent

@Dhakra sorry for the late response.  I wanted to see how E5-6 go before answering.

I like it.  @USAFarmgirl is also watching, she can tell you more.  The drama has warmed up and is better than I thought.  It has this universal theme about humanity and war that we can relate to.  War and Peace kind of feeling.

@Dhakra you should watch so you can ask for her help in researching the history part. :lol:  The pace is slower than I would like.  Visuals are nice, tho I feel the director has a love affair with himself.Not sure if he is shooting some scenes to tell the story or just to show off his skills LOL.  The scriptwriter’s forte is not in history telling, the drama is not too clear in time jumps and stuffs.  The characters are good tho. All in all, I am entertained and love watching it on my 4K TV.

• Like 2

+2

On 7/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

I think you'll have plenty kids in real life! And I think your future wife will be happy and I think your kids will have a healthy father! So I'm just curious. So what are you doing here online? Don't you think you're wasting your time here with us? :)

Haha, I'm not sure about that. I'm too far away to even think about stuff like that.

Well, I'm experienced with wasting my time for unnecessary things, so being here with all of you is just one thing of many.  

5 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Edit2: @Dhakra Hi! *waves to you* Oh! I was backreading. Did you post a picture of your cat? I think your cat is so cute! :) What kind of cat is it?

Yeah, I did, a couple of weeks ago. Johnny is really the cutest cat, that's why Team Sub made sure that he is their mascot. 

I honestly don't know what kind of cat it is. 

@bedifferentMhm, I don't know. It would be nice to have a topic together, but we already have plenty of stuff to talk about. The drama isn't necessary to keep the conversation alive. She also asked for a german drama, so she watches "Babylon Berlin" right now. 

She is also kinda busy too, she has to do a lot of exams so she can study here in Germany. Her time is very limited right now, but during christmas we agreed to visit many christmas markets so I can show her german traditions.

And I mean, if the romantic atmosphere in a cold envoirement doesn't create something, nothing will.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I need a recommendation on a kdrama to watch. WWWSK is finishing this week, and then there will be drama silence for me.

Life on Mars 

Your House Helper ( for some cleaning & healing :D ) 

@bedifferent I doubt @Dhakra Will be able to last through Mr Sunshine :w00t:. Ask  her to teach you Korean dhakra! 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Life on Mars 

Your House Helper ( for some cleaning & healing :D ) 

@bedifferent I doubt @Dhakra Will be able to last through Mr Sunshine :w00t:. Ask  her to teach you Korean dhakra! 

Haha, I bet he can’t even last through 1 episode!

@Dhakra you are so romantic! good plan!

@stroppyse Second on the recommendation on Life on Mars.  Please also check out Life which started yesterday.  We have no subbing site so far.  @triplem do you have access to viu? is it on your Netflix?

• Like 2