Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem I'm not sure either. Maybe she was right and the writer did keep changing her character. Or maybe there was conflict between her and the PD. Maybe they want to get off her. Or she assaulted the PD. We don't know. :( But it's weird... half-way through and suddenly they can't work together anymore?

My idea was to just change the role of Na-Ra. Make her the lawyer she is and she investigates her husband and his friends. Just like she does now. But it's her lawyer's office instead of GHJ's. You know what I mean? This way they don't need to bring in a new actress.

394 CORRECTED

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@triplem I'm not sure either. Maybe she was right and the writer did keep changing her character. Or maybe there was conflict between her and the PD. Maybe they want to get off her. Or she assaulted the PD. We don't know. :( But it's weird... half-way through and suddenly they can't work together anymore?

My idea was to just change the role of Na-Ra. Make her the lawyer she is and she investigates her husband and his friends. Just like she does now. But it's her lawyer's office instead of GHJ's. You know what I mean? This way they don't need to bring in a new actress.

Yes , I just read. I was actually lurking at the thread to get a feel of the drama, that’s how I found out. Was thinking of watching as I have the lunar new year break coming up 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yes , I just read. I was actually lurking at the thread to get a feel of the drama, that’s how I found out. Was thinking of watching as I have the lunar new year break coming up 

Well apart from this... scandal, it's a really good drama imho. So it's even more sad that it's involved in this type of incident.

394 CORRECTED

• Like 2

@triplem I hope so as well. I hate when good dramas suffer from stuff like this. And in 5 years we will find out the truth... I hate k-industry.

@adriana902 They released a whole article/statement. And GHJ has officially left the drama and her agency released a official statement. No news on who is going to replace GHJ.

392 CORRECTED

• Like 3

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus I love joon Ho - Jae hee,  love joon Ho- jae Hyuk ...but really didn’t care too much about Ji Ho - jae Hyuk ( this writer had to use all the same initials! ) . By the way is Memories of Love out yet?

Same!!! Ji Ho and Je hyeok are sadly my least favorite couple. IDK why. Well if it is an other reply drama then you can use the same initials to confuse the viewers about the end game. Like Ji Ho will be having a ring or wait a baseball hat with the initials J.H. And we would be pulling our hairs out to know whether it's from Joon Ho or Je Hyeok. LOL. #scarredforlife

I don't see any news on MoL yet. Sighhh.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sorry, I noticed I made a mistake with the numbers. I corrected my posts. :)

Correct number:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I was just thinking how we reached 400s suddenly when we were only on 300s before I left yesterday and it has moved only one page... Hahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3