Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl  I'm here. Heck, I even managed to contribute a tiny bit to a recent Team Add win. It's just that I'm a bit streaky rather than here all the time. :)  Too scared of Team Subtract!  J/K. Just been busy with other stuff.

And, actually, I'll be away for the next 2 weeks or so on a trip. :) But, after that I'll be back more often. Go Team Add! (I would normally also say Go Team Subtract as well, but I don't think they need any more encouragement. :D )

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I'm so envious, @stroppyse! :tongue: But I wish you a fun trip. Hopefully you can manage a lot more than sitting around with your leg. And put on warm clothes, I know how cold it is right now in Seoul/Pyeongchang. :D 

• Like 2

Thanks @triplem and @Jillia, taking my snow playing clothes. The big concern is how not to get the cast wet and still be able to get around on it. If it gets to be too much, then maybe I'll hop a train to Busan and look for some zombies. :lol: I figure the focus will be on Pyeongchang, so it may not be that crowded elsewhere in Korea.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, triplem said:

I was there only for a few nights. I followed my husband who went for meetings. I did a bit of sightseeing -Kota Tua,  shopping. Took my kid to Ancol as well.. Think Jakarta has really great food!

But I think shopping in Jakarta is not as cheap. Is Bandung better?

Good, did you go to nature places like Tidung, PIK? Yeah, Bandung far more better. Love the homey city. Food, shop, sightseeing, weather all are loveable. Second favorite city haha, first belong to Yogya:)

@USAFarmgirl hey big sis, sorry I'm weaken. Body not ok, got fever and getting worse. Just start working for one day and have to take days off:sweatingbullets: sorry to the angel above:sweatingbullets::(

• Like 3

I am alive still. Work is finally slowing down again.... well.... as much as it ever slows down anyways

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@stroppyse whoaahh... take care and have a really nice trip there! Have fun in finding the zombies too. Hope you meet the loveable one. Cast a spell on them if they're not and call the great sage to protect u :D

@abnoch you got fever too? It usually ends up as cold and cough. But I hope you'll get well soon. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1