Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

kekeke @stroppyse ~ it really is a drama that makes no sense but I love how over the top it is and that everyone in the cast is owning it. this is such fun mixed with high dashes of makjang. perfectly suited for the mood am in as it requires zero brain cells. and I can skip scenes that I find dumb and still know everything that happened. hahahahah LOL...

minus two.

• Like 1
  • Replies 152.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke @stroppyse ~ it really is a drama that makes no sense but I love how over the top it is and that everyone in the cast is owning it. this is such fun mixed with high dashes of makjang. perfectly suited for the mood am in as it requires zero brain cells. and I can skip scenes that I find dumb and still know everything that happened. hahahahah LOL...

minus two.

Ello ello... @Lmangla the pilot  ops ops i mean the plot is so entertaining yo ...heeee:tongue: 

+2

@stroppyse Do you like boss and me??? I tried to watch it, but I found it very boring. Sighhhh. It is adapted from the novel written by Guman, who also wrote My sunshine and Love o2o both of which I loved very much. But boss and me was plain boring to me.  Maybe I was not in the mood at that time. Should I give it another try??

• Like 1

@LSGLMH_88 First things first. I love your dp. I had the same pic as my dp a few weeks back. Lol. :heart: And omg, don't come out of your house. Stay indoors. Drink lots of water. Delhi always has it worse. Atleast we have more trees here, but Delhi is literally a desert. LOL. 

@stargazer187 Rain? ./cries. I want to go there now. :bawling:

• Like 1

@Lmangla That bet is hilarious. Love it!!!

You know this game that @stargazer187 @stroppyse started will be quite a good event to have.  We could have a competition of sorts for guessing the drama based on the write-up.

And oh my 50 C is crazy , you can actually die of heat stroke!  ..and here I am complaining about 31c.....

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I feel like burning. It's soooo hot. How to survive this summer??:bawling:

Come come... oppa rented a pool for u...wooo

dGoJ3SB.gif

Warning PG:

Spoiler

9sc2ygV.gif

Eh eh... ... he took off yr... yr socks heeeee

+2

1 minute ago, triplem said:

You know this game that @stargazer187 @stroppyse started will be quite a good event to have.  We could have a competition of sorts for guessing the drama based on the write-up.

yea it would be... something to keep on the burner and see how we can frame it for a wider audience. :)

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic