Admin

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: erhm... mmm... ahhh.. @USAFarmgirl 

Disclaimer: Dont open spoiler if u cant take jokes:

Hide contents

O... kay... now i know how Jillia feels... *dum~~*

0f0ab708417cfbf4e814b41f97c5d2b6.jpg

+2

See No one is free all the time. We all have our own lives and everything. It is not the mistake of anyone that team subtract has lesser members and who are all so busy. No one is going to give a trophy or something for whichever team wins. We all just play for fun and I can't help but laugh if some take it seriously and leave the thread. It is too childish and i don't have any words for them. You can't guilt trip anyone for not coming and supporting their team. Like what?? Are we playing a WC here?? Even I don't come as often as I used to be only because all these numbers make my head dizzy. And if there is a conversation going on I'll sure jump in. I understand that it's a game thread but if it's just a game thread I wouldnt have stuck here till now.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

You can't guilt trip anyone for not coming and supporting their team. Like what?? Are we playing a WC here??

Ello ello... u didnt read my disclaimer ah?? 

Tsk.. ok ok ... anyway i have no time to 'argue' with u.

Spoiler

Coz i need to go check out that Cdrama Love o2o la la la... 

Ep. 3 

Not bad - those fighting scenes in the game setting. Those CG super cool.

The female lead too skinny hahhaaahaa...:glasses:

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

No one is going to give a trophy or something for whichever team wins. We all just play for fun and I can't help but laugh if some take it seriously and leave the thread.

No trophy plus Cannot joke here -- Not fun .. tsk...this thread too serious for me.:huh:

Ok i m leaving - this is my last post. (Eh... cant help it but ...r u laughing? :wacko:)

Spoiler

Great .. now i got an excuse to leave this thread. Tks ah kokodus.

EDIT @kokodus hahaha.. ok tks for yr reply. Juz teasing u la... 

Itz my mid-yr resolution for 2018 -- spend less time with Soompi. Hahahaaa...:grimace:

Edited by Guest
Replying to kokodus

@supergal99

tumblr_pajrrq8TXo1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

It's not even a small grain in your case....you say whatever you want to say and label it as a joke...LOL. I do admire you for that though. No one in this soompi has got your spunk. Haha. Also this is your 5556258th "last post" here Just saying... LOLOL. 

Are you loving Love o2o??? Isnt XN sooo dreamy?? The first few eps would be a little slow. But it gets better once they meet in real life. It happens in 10th ep if I'm not wrong. 

• LOL 3

@kokodus @triplem 

And anyone else who loves Chinese drama.... You really need to watch this one... It is part fantasy & fluff...

5190_MoonshineAndValentine_Roku_Thumb.jpimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGsBKxPl9F5rGH36UESd And buff...:blink:

7876dcaef34d44cb8c4bc06fcfbcdf66.jpg?x=b  Also known as The Love Knot His Excellency's First Love...