Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem I'm alive :wink: Just busy working 12hr shifts still to cover for people still. Tonight should be the last night of that though as people come back starting tomorrow. I can't express how thrilled I am for that, although I might still spend my next day off sleeping out of pure exhaustion. :lol: 

+2

• Like 4

+2

Super Bowl LII, Facemask and lots of unhealthy food.

Sunday is pretty good so far. :D 

• Like 2

Morning... Here it comes Monday again.. time flies so fast.... haha

Start your day well and fighting!!

Ah.. we're in a different time zones, hope you rest well after your work... :blush:

• Like 4

@triplem thank you sooooo much for the tips about BK.  My purpose is to eat, do a quick sightseeing, shop a little and fly to Samui for 3 nights of R&R.  I kinda 

Spoiler

Was looking at Okura Prestige for the ease of in and out since my flight is at 6:30am to Narita.  Though I kinda think against it since I will be in a Japanese hotel after Thailand.  Was looking forward to EmQuarter, is it too hot and humid to be outside?  If is, I may just duck into AC malls during the day, or hit the hotel pool, to venture out at night for the sightseeing and food binge.  I feel too old to club?! hahaha  I was also looking at the newly opened Park Hyatt, which is near Embassy Mall.  I do want to sample mall foods since a Thai coworker swears that mall is where the best chefs hide.  Supposedly, the mall resto and food courts recruit the better and best street food chefs to work there so not only is mall foods safer, they are also good unsurprisingly so.  I want to try getting a tailored suit?! haha

You tubed Intercontinental Bangkok and Okura's buffet breakfast.  Wow, foods... 

I plan to hit the Intercontinental Samui or Conrad, will let you know how it works out.  It is pricier and am not sure if it is worth it, I have to avoid Phuket monsoon.  For the best beaches, you have to hit the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico...

@kokodus @stroppyse I hope Binne comes back, not in a melo drama... he does dry humor pretty good... just something fun, funny that doesn't involved running and a gun. hahaha

@staygold @triplem lol, LSY can be quite good doing physical comedy (have you watched Masters in The House?) if he can work within his range.  He's quite analytic lol so I think he works best with something or someone he knows beforehand.  The PD for About Time's previous work was 20 Again.   I like LSK a lot, she's a riot.  

• Like 7

Ya @bedifferent Are you watching "Mother"? LBY new sweet drama (well it's not actual sweet sweet, the topic itself is very unsweet, but the drama is sweet in the term of how awesome it is)?

• Like 2