Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem I have started about time...it seemed okay start....I am going to complete watching it ... Have you read the article about park bo gum and song Hye kyo were offered role in the same drama??? What's your opinion??? For me it's kinda no thanks... :D

Kkkkkkk ...no , I think they don’t match visually . Plus enough with Noona romance . 

33 minutes ago, h2ogirl said:

+2

@dotonly Aww. This must be the lasting impression of a masterpiece! Exams went fine, thank you. Despite my MA obsession, I actually made it to the Dean's List... after quite a while. So obsessing about dramas is a good thing! :tongue:

Congrats dear ! Well done , I want students like you . Some of my students stretch my patience :D

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Not to mention the Mods usually are the most enthusiastic ones....  <_<

Guilty as charged :D . Post more fan service photos! 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, dotonly said:

:wacko:seriously - dotonly really reminds me of Jillia... :tongue:*dum~~~*

(Talking to myself - strange strange strange)

**Juz flying past **

31 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabini I pray to God that your dream come true !!! all the best... there is a CF where LMH and Yoona acted together ... have you seen it??

BTW SJK was A Lister in 2012 ... two of his best performaces came in that year... Innocent Man and Werewolf Boy... Ironically , both the leading actresses respectively were the people with whom LMH started his own career in 2006... Park Bo Young & Moon Chae Won..

Yes I agree SJK was a A-lister before he went to the military, that's how he landed up with a project like DoTS even before he got released from military. Kim Eun Sook works only with A-listers, LMH, Gong Yoo,  Hyun bin etc... I'm waiting for Mr. Sunshine. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:wacko:seriously - dotonly really reminds me of Jillia... :tongue:*dum~~~*

(Talking to myself - strange strange strange)

**Juz flying past **

How?

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 Don't make fun of my Oppa...:expressionless:

Yr oppa super naughty - play with fire la la la

8t1pvgE.jpg

11 minutes ago, dotonly said:

How?

Oh both of u like to play here day n nite ...hahaaaa... ok ok juz teasing u ah..

*whisper super duber uber softly* Jillia is here ops correction WAS here almost 24/7 (nickname Jombie ...ahhhh... she better not read this ...ahhhh)