Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla

I am more interested in the ball than the watch or the oppa himself....:lol:

add.

I have never gotten an impression that any of you love ZH...<_<...That man needs 3 five courses meals a day plus 2 snacks times....

• LOL 2
  • Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

@dotonly Hahaha. They still edit the posts though. For the record,  All the rules of the soompi forums apply here as well. 

@cenching WHAT????? I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIM TO THE MOON AND BACK. Sigh. Seems like I need to express my love for him more here. I'm going to exactly do that from now on. Btw my dp is from his recent drama Here to heart. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

kekeke.. like @kokodus said, rules also apply here. but sometimes with so many posts flying back and forth, you assume that something will show up, or you miscount because soompi acts weird @dotonly; actually saw @supergal99 before me but then later, it jumped up and so it looks like consecutive post. server must be screaming "help help help" hahahah... @cenching ~ the ball as in the event where you get to dress up?

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ladies, if you like watches that much what do you think of Beckham’s??? Isn’t it sexy and tight plus muscular?? B)

2GTE7.jpeg

Are you sure you are talking about the watch and not anything else???:blink:

• LOL 3

hahahha... @cenching ~ am not sure if others notice watches as much but I think they do now because of how much I mention them. hahahahha... :lol:a good watch can make a man look great as it shows off his arms...

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... @cenching ~ am not sure if others notice watches as much but I think they do now because of how much I mention them. hahahahha... :lol:a good watch can make a man look great as it shows off his arms...

And arms has veins. You guys know how I feel about men with veiny arms. LOL. So yeah, watches do serve a purpose. Lol. 

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Muscular arms.....:ph34r:

+2

• LOL 3

:glasses:omggg... chingus ... what what "balls" n men n veins?? be sane  .. o...kay... zzzzz...

*sleep talking*

(Yess.. pls don mind my last post... *snore~*  ahh.. hottie come.. n hug me.. i lost my teddy bear...)

4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:glasses:omggg... chingus ... what what "balls" n men n veins?? be sane  .. o...kay... zzzzz...

*sleep talking*

(Yess.. pls don mind my last post... *snore~*  ahh.. hottie come.. n hug me.. i lost my teddy bear...)

Just imagine balls men veins combined....  :glasses:

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic