Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@supergal99 Since you choose one superhero name, did you ever changed your profile pic with something else like...flower maybe?

Edited by Guest
Adding words

1 minute ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching suggest some good drama of William Chen... I am crushing on him a bit hard these days :tongue: and i missed you...

Off the topic , I am kinda happy that there is some movement on Pillow Book.. !!!! yayyyy..!!!

Miss you too, Darling!!! Muach muach....

You meant William Chan WeiTing??? His early works are quiet cheesy and corny but his latest work is superb.....He is great in Lost Love in Time and Only Side by Side.....He shot up to fame with Legend of Zu Mountain and Mystic Nine but those aren't to my taste.....If you don't mind political theme you can try his film The Founding of an Army which is an all stars casts.....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, really!! Right, @supergal99?....if we suggested flowers, puppies, kittens or such as profile pic I am sure her retort will be:

2GSJ9.gif

So this is what  @supergal99 looks like when she is being 'serious'...heehee...

Sorry to cut your post @cenching

Sorry mods

11 minutes ago, dotonly said:

So this is what  @supergal99 looks like when she is being 'serious'...heehee...

Sorry to cut your post @cenching

Sorry mods

Tsk..tsk... @cenching lai lai (come come ) we need to talk *cough*

Spoiler

Eh... eh... u think i  am " 花痴 "  (loosely n simply translated as 'crazy flower') like u ?   :tongue: Hahaaa.. i mean yr DP 

ok ok juz pulling yr leg.:lol:

GtRrvw4.jpg

Excuse me @dotonly pls step aside -> this is how i look like when i m *super cough* super serious :glasses:

Ok ok chill.. juz teasing u guys ah... hahahaahaaa (*wink* @Lmangla ok u totally 'feel' me hahaaahaa)

Oh fyi, dotonly -> this cenching is also one 'crazy' ... gif collector hahaaa.... 

+2

(Nooo ... andwae ... i cant do without my ... red... red... skirt n cape la la la *quickly covers @Sejabini's mouth*)

10 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Psst... dotonly.. pls click :lol: on my previous post so dat i know that u know that i m joking..hahaaa.. tks:grimace:

+2

=========================

*talking to myself*

(Eh.. eh.. not 'fun' leh .. no more TT or JJ to 'fight' with...wawawaaa:wacko:)

4 hours ago, Sejabini said:

712 :star:

why we don't have 'rolling eyes emoticon in soompi' or rolling eyes button to click?

Why do u need to roll yr eyes?? Tsk...shooting a horror movie ? :glasses: ahhh.. me like... horror movie... heh heh heh..

Come come .. now showing:

Here No.. ops correction Here To Heart:

lCaOy0K.jpg

rcRpiHp.jpg

Sexy.. 

Spoiler

... his watch..looks sexy

*cough cough*

tnBooRL.jpg

*roll eyes* hahaaaahaa:blink:

(Ok ok juz for fun - my last post here - for the day heeee)

+2