Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those boys above aren't boy band but the latest Meteor Garden casts....I would say Hua Mei Nan is pretty boy....sorry, I am in loss for words to do a proper explanations.....:lol: I hope you get it...haha

Im sorry. Thank you for your explanations.

<<< Thought of the day: Live Up To Your Name was such a letdown. Plotholes all over the place. And the dude constantly dieing was getting old rather fast  >>>

@CamelKnight ~ just saw this in your footer... umm why??? perhaps, it s one of those dramas that is more fun when you watch in a group?  @triplem and me had a blast watching and the thread was so funny that we basically laughed over the potholes and him dying? it was actually a running joke that he was dying yet again that we had a poll over how many more deaths we would see. :lol:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus @stroppyse @triplem ~ was the pretty noona ending very terrible?? read that some viewers expect the OTP to break up later as nothing actually got solved.

Yes . It was really dragged out after eps 10. There was no growth for the couple . They kept falling back in the same old routine in how they dealt with their problems. The female lead annoyed me with her decisions , she kept allowing external forces to ruin things . It’s shocking coz she’s supposed to be 35 but can’t seem to live her own life & be strong for the one man who truly loved & treasured her. Some on the thread said it’s realistic. In real life this couple will never make it 

+2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see @triplem; my cousin sister watched it and she liked the series but there was such hilarious funny comments from netizens poking fun at the ending and saying it was awful that I was wondering...

I can’t recommend it wholeheartedly . It started off well. Good chemistry btwn the leads & nice camera work . But it fizzled out for me . However I know many on the thread loved it. 

I think LUTYN is good ...oh well .. :lol:

@supergal99 You know what I love the most about JKY , is when he just looks at nothing Deep in thought. 

Spoiler

I have no time for c dramas. K dramas are killing me as it is

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

@supergal99 You know what I love the most about JKY , is when he just looks at nothing Deep in thought. 

kekek... for me, it is his voice and height. and the character is really like a tree -- there is something so soothing about him that I can totally see why soda girl would feel drawn to him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... for me, it is his voice and height. and the character is really like a tree -- there is something so soothing about him that I can totally see why soda girl would feel drawn to him.

It’s not just soda girl . Even judo girl is crushing hard on her sunbae. Who wouldn’t . He’s kind & thoughtful . Sigh , I don’t want them to turn him into a monster