• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn4uXUndIELR_BH2p0K09markchao_01.jpgtumblr_omird4bW0X1vem8apo1_540.gif&key=e

Past...                                                                        Present....                                                            In my dreams....

11 hours ago, triplem said:

It was something in the rain for Netflix Asia as well. Are you planning to watch it ? 

I like About Time so far in spite of its critics . It’s just sweet & light . I have enough heavy dramas on my plate as it is . Lawless Lawyer is really good so far . Waiting for Life . My two favourite Ahjussis in one drama! 

I don’t think I will have time... plus, I’m not invested in the two lead actors :)

About Time is my break from heavy dramas.  I can’t remember when was the last time I watched a romcom.  Maybe Weightlifting Fairy?  LSK is adorbs; LSK/LSY combo looks good.  I will most likely pick up Life on Mars, Life, Mr Sunshine, Recuerdos de la Alhambra.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra Watch Life with us, July 23, will tag you :D I'm gonna buy all seasons of GoT.

Read a little bit about Life, doesn't seem to be bad, well, okay, I give it a try then. You have to tag me though. Does it at least continue our tradition of watching corrupt dramas together? Ahhh, it all started with "Whisper". 

Still more than a year left until GoT final season.

Spent big parts of my Saturday to watch my favorite scenes of Fairy. Gosh, it was such a beautiful drama. 

We really should all watch Fairy again one day. Didn't continue "A poem a day" yet, but can't stop watching Fairy. :lol: I have so many "Ohh, do you remember that scene?" Moments right now.

I mean, you remember the beautiful scene while it was snowing? Where BJ finally kisses him for the first time. 

Oh, and I still haven't found the theme that is playing during all the scenes between the doc and Yoo Da In. I even own the OST and the music isn't on the CD. -_- 

@DhakraFairy brought good memories. It was a very sweet drama . But I really do love  You Who Forgot Poetry .  I am sometimes tired of the usual tropes & jerk leads , so Dr Ye really rAised my standards of what I want in a  male lead. It was a breath of fresh air

@supergal99 I’m watching eps 7 . Hottie is hawt . He’s got awesome built 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Read a little bit about Life, doesn't seem to be bad, well, okay, I give it a try then. You have to tag me though. Does it at least continue our tradition of watching corrupt dramas together? Ahhh, it all started with "Whisper". 

Still more than a year left until GoT final season.

Spent big parts of my Saturday to watch my favorite scenes of Fairy. Gosh, it was such a beautiful drama. 

The dramas that we watched together were fairly good.  I would only tag you if it fits your taste.  Fairy was a great coming to age one!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem don't watch too many dramas, panda eyes! I hope I can see my dramas when I am in Japan in 2 weeks.  I am only hanging on to 1, waiting for another.  Pretty Noona showed up in US Netflix as Something in The Rain lol

@Dhakra Watch Life with us, July 23, will tag you :D I'm gonna buy all seasons of GoT.

@CamelKnight   Have you seen Anon? 

Nope, but after watching the trailer I think I've found what I'll be watching tonight. Eventhough I'm NOT a fan of Amanda Seyfried. She scares me with those eyes :o 

• Like 2

+2

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

The dramas that we watched together were fairly good.  I would only tag you if it fits your taste.  Fairy was a great coming to age one!

:huh: Didn't we watch "Duel" together? Well it started strong, but it lost its initial strength and became fairly weak towards the end. But Whisper was quite good. :D 

Fairy is a religion. It's not something you can just watch, you have to live it. Probably my fav drama of all time, or at least a close second. PNB taught me so much. 

@CamelKnightDay6 in Amsterdam buddy. Are you going?

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic