Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@USAFarmgirlWell I had a good day today. :wink: I hope tomorrow will be as good as today.

18 hours ago, triplem said:

It’s a fully completed drama , so you can enjoy at will. Also it’s rather conflict free & very heart warming at the same time . Many lovely side characters including the hottie roommate. The poems also speak to the viewer. 

Yeah, will continue watching when things are not as excited as they are now. As you know I somehow write my own kind of drama currently. :D Conflict free like Fairy? The hottie roommate is definitely something I look forward to. :D Ahhh...sweet ol' SLS...I kinda missed ya.

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra is watching APAD??? Oooooo Nice. I'm sure you will love it. You will definitely fall for Woo Bo Young. She is the cutest. Haha. I liked it for most parts but I did have major problems on how they decided to treat certain characters towards the end. But still I think it's a feel good drama with nice people all around. And Queen Noona has recommended it for you, so I bet you will not regret watching it. 

Yes, I do! Since yesterday when Queen Noonalicious (do you feel the chills?) recommended it to me. It has been quite a while since she told me to watch a drama so I knew that this is something I have to look into. She knows that her word still has a major impact. After all she is the one who recommended me PNB and other great dramas.

Woo Bo Young definitely is a cutie, I hope she finds the right guy throughout the drama. :D 

Maybe I will come from time to time to tell you how I like it. 

On 5/22/2018 at 4:42 AM, triplem said:

Lol! The irony is I actually use the name triple m because M is the first letter of my name , my hubs & my boy . 

Are you away for work?

Late reply:sweatingbullets: haha nice, I'm here for work:sweatingbullets:

@USAFarmgirl heart for you. I met my angel last night on my dream, you know who.

• Like 2

@abnoch  I sure do and dang I miss her too!:sweatingbullets: I understand where you are, believe me.  But you know what she would want you to be happy and I do too!!  Praying for you and hoping that everyday you strive to make your own kind of happiness.  You deserve that...:heart: 506