Add and Subtract Game

Admin

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Decided to reposition or little talk here.

@triplemDid watch the first two episodes of "One poem a day" and so far I like it, interested to see how the charactes develope and the story unfolds. I also like the roommate of the female lead, she's a hottie. :D I guess if the drama becomes a perfect drama will be seen in the upcoming two days.

Also funny how you exactly know what I look out for in a drama and how you explain everything that you think I could stumble on. I like it. You are Queen Noona after all. Bet the thread didn't hear that term in a long time.

It’s a fully completed drama , so you can enjoy at will. Also it’s rather conflict free & very heart warming at the same time . Many lovely side characters including the hottie roommate. The poems also speak to the viewer. 

Edited by Guest

@Dhakra is watching APAD??? Oooooo Nice. I'm sure you will love it. You will definitely fall for Woo Bo Young. She is the cutest. Haha. I liked it for most parts but I did have major problems on how they decided to treat certain characters towards the end. But still I think it's a feel good drama with nice people all around. And Queen Noona has recommended it for you, so I bet you will not regret watching it. 

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm posted in the Pedo Dept now and all the kids are calling me auntie. It really is heartbreaking.<_<

Is it harder to treat kids vs adults ? Like how do you even get them ( the kids )? to sit down. Is there something special you do to make them calm down? 

@USAFarmgirl You know what’s really breaking my heart - Come &Hug me. No dry eyes every episode. Even just watching the cuts on IG , makes me tear up 

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is it harder to treat kids vs adults ? Like how do you even get them ( the kids )? to sit down. Is there something special you do to make them calm down? 

It is 100 times more harder and exhausting. I feel like I'll become deaf if I stay in this Dept one more month...All that screaming....gahhhhhh Theoretically speaking, there are some behaviour management techniques we can adopt to make them co operate. Some of them work but not all. We need to talk in "their language" Sighh. Dealing with the parents is more difficult, one father fainted the other day after seeing his son getting his tooth pulled out. The kid was all relaxed and calm. Lol. This is why we don't allow parents inside, some of them don't listen and insist on staying. But the thing is the kids are really cute and just talking with them warms your heart. That innocence, we will never get back. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@dotonly dont worry....some of us here are also ahjummas :D 

You all nice ahjummas.

Edited by Guest
Corrected