Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ have been waiting for you to fangirl over abs and veins in the tropes thread! hahahahha... ^_^

Is that a trope ? I was not sure ...hehe... I wanted to but I was holding back :lol:

@Siufey71 I’m quite behind with Hwayugi. But why are u dropping it?  You can put it in spoiler ....

@Jillia How was Radio Romance?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem

Spoiler

Well I honestly like everything else about the drama except the romance and SM's character...which is a big problem since she's main...and it's also a romance lol.

Are you watching it?
Also I was creeping on your page, and just had to say CRUEL CITY IS LIKE MY FAVORITE DRAMA OF ALL TIME!!!! JUNG KYUNG HO IS LOVE :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@triplem Haven't had the time to check it out yet. :) How is Cross?

Have not watch with subs yet. Saw some cuts , seems interesting. Not sure if there’s enough interest for it to be subbed. :anguished: I just checked & still no subs yet 

@Siufey71 

Spoiler

I started watching Hwayugi when it first premiered. But due to lack of time plus I was more invested in my other dramas , it took a backseat . I understand your reservations about the romance esp if You had grown up with SM being male & a monk , lol! Think I’m only up to eps 4 .  

Super loved Cruel city , JKH was uber cool . But ending too tragic. Prison Playbook -yes, JKH was the main reason I started . Love him there too . Really enjoyed PP. 

+2

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

@triplem

Spoiler

Actually my problem with the romance is that it seems a bit forced to me, and that it was a bit too insta-love like as well. And I really just can't tolerate how weakly written SM's character is, (sorry if this is mean/rude) but so far her adult character has done NOTHING. She's either constantly being rescued or going back and forth with her feelings, and I just don't that's good because of her title as SJ who's supposedly here to stop the end of the world....

Excuse my rant, but YES to all above mentioned. :wub:

Sadly I haven't finished PP yet cause I've been busy and it's a drama I watch with my sister and schedules clash :(

• Like 4

@triplem

So I watched the first episode of Radio Romance and what can I say: for not one second did I buy KSH's portrayal of a career woman. She looks so young, especially right next to Yoon Doo Joon.. I just can't... Her acting is good - but please stop biting your lips like Bella. The humor is... well let's say it's not the strength of the drama - yet. Overall it was a nice setup episode. Nothing extraordinary but not bad either.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So, I take it that I have to congratulate Team Subtract yet again?  Hmm, maybe I should just make a permanent part of my profile or create a banner to that effect? Anyway...

(belated) CONGRATULATIONS TEAM SUBTRACT!

I won't beat myself for being late too much, since I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to offer congratulations. :D

@Jillia, I last 15 minutes with Radio Romance. I'll try again later. Though, your review gives me some pause on the second attempt.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

belated) CONGRATULATIONS TEAM SUBTRACT!

Aw man ...  TT -> Terror Twins :wacko:

Spoiler

S8L3H8n.jpg

:tongue:juz a parody

Chill... 514

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Viki got the license for Memories of Love. Rest assured. Lol

@staygold Watched Padmaavat today. Epic. So long though..... SIGHHH. Ranveer has rocked his role, not a fan of Shahid anyways. LOL. Deepika is gorgeous as ever. Hehe. 

I didn't like it much :( I loved Ranveer Singh. (The man is mad!!!!!) But Deepika and Shahid were disappointing. I love Shahid but this role didn't give him much scope. 

+2

• Like 5