Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@triplemI just found out that Signal gets a japanese remake that starts on April, 10th. You plan to watch it? I'm honestly really tempted to do so. You remember how awesome it was?

I still get goosebumps when I think about the ending scene. 

Just now, triplem said:

Yes I do but only if we can find subs .it will be great to see how it’s adapted. Signal is really one of the best crime dramas I have seen.

YES! I think so the same. It really is one of the best drama I have ever seen. I still remember the two scenes that made me cry and feel powerless. I will definitely look out for subs. Seems we have something to brag about again. :D 

@triplem I fail to see the connection. LOLOLOL

@Lmangla Achho come here let me hug the hell out of you. Haha. I know what you mean. It is what it is though. Dramas are fiction, remember? no need to get upset over it. No one has a perfect life. Don't think hard and Eat lots of Cake and icecream. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

But manage expectations. Not sure if j- dramas do things similarly to k dramas . Different flavour/ style 

Well if it doesn't fit my expectations then I'm going to drop it faster than a kardashian could drop a hamburger.

Signal was a success because each actor was amazing. The old cop was fantastic.