Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Omg I just don't know whether I should swoon or laugh at this scene. They are both falling off the cliff in slow motion, and midway through they hug each other....I mean...I don't know. I don't know. 

Belief has to be completely suspended, sometimes the scenes crack me up so much 

@triplemI'm already suspending all that is there to suspend. I practically threw my brain out of the window before watching this. Apparently you don't even fracture a single bone in your body after falling off a cliff like that, maybe that's because they fell in slow motion, and also having sex can actually bring the fever down. Wow wow. But I'm not complaining. I'm actually so relieved that finally Ping Ting has opened her heart to him. I was feeling so bad for him all this while. Sigh

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse PBG does have a different aura but at the same time he is able to play intense characters. But he would've made the Monkey King a completely different character.

But yes he priortized his graduation over Hwayugi but is now free to choose his next project.... *whispers* hopefully soon. :tongue:

As for SJR and SLS: Hahaha... it does sound like it, huh? Especially since they will have cute moments on the rooftop for sure. ROFL Because he will live there. :D

Yes, PBG would have brought a different complexion to SOG. One of the things I really like about PBG is his ability to go from a benign angelic visage to instant darkness such as his role in Hello Monster, combined with some cheekiness as in MDBC. Anyway, it wasn't meant to be, and I am happy that LSG has taken on the role, especially given LSG's chemistry with Cha Seung Won.

I have to admit, part of my curiosity is with PBG playing such an earthy character as SOG with the simmering passion and temperament that the character has. Not sure that we'll get a passionate PBG until he's older and post-army as well perhaps. I'm also hoping that PBG will choose his next project soon, and I rather admire his priorities. :) 

As for SJR and SLS, yes. It's going to be a painful watch for me, I can already tell. *sigh* :(

+2