Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3 hhhh, as expected you’re also watching hwayugi which I don’t TT 

What are you watching? Maybe I can join you there, too? Prison Playbook? Is this done already? I heard the subs are hard to find. Is it on Netflix? Rats, I hope not because I dropped my Netflix membership. I never used it. I guess I can use my husband's membership but it would be odd watching kdrama on his. :ph34r: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@packmule3 Yup, feeling withdrawal after Prison Playbook. Tbh I’ve watched it on illegal streaming sites hhh all episodes are out with eng subs. Your husband might get hooked too if you watch it on Netflix. After Six flying dragons and Secret Forest it third korean drama my brother ever watched :D 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3 Yup, feeling withdrawal after Prison Playbook. Tbh I’ve watched it on illegal streaming sites hhh all episodes are out with eng subs. Your husband might get hooked too if you watch it on Netflix. After Six flying dragons and Secret Forest it third korean drama my brother ever watched :D 

My husband watching kdramas? :D When hell freezes over.

I can't even make him watch French, German or Italian movies with subtitles. 

Nowadays, he watches Hercules Poirot on the big-screen while I'm beside him watching kdrama on the small-screen (my ipad or iphone). It's disconcerting because I can hear British accent with one ear and Korean with another ear with the earplugs.  

I wish I had the techie knowhow to connect my ipad to the big screen so I can watch kdrama without squinting my eyes. I'm getting wrinkles from squinting and frowning. 

Why aren't you watching Hwayugi? For religious reason? Too crazy? Too hyped up? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@packmule3  I’m using tv cast app for ipad o.o There are several reasons firstly I don’t really like fantasy dramas or movies but still I had to check this one out since the role was offered to Bo Gum last year and I liked Seung Gi in King2Love but I dropped  after several episodes it’s enjoyable as comedy but story doesn’t have sense of direction so ^^ 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3  I’m using tv cast app for ipad o.o There are several reasons firstly I don’t really like fantasy dramas or movies but still I had to check this one out since the role was offered to Bo Gum last year and I liked Seung Gi in King2Love but I dropped  after several episodes it’s enjoyable as comedy but story doesn’t have sense of direction so ^^ 

There's a tv cast app?? will google later to see what that's all about.

I'm glad that Park Bo Gum didn't take this.  I know he can portray a killer very well and I know he can act cheeky/saucy/whatever like in Moonlight when he teased the girl...but this Monkey King role?? Hmmm... I think LSG owns it now. 

But now that you mentioned this... I wonder what the Hong sisters saw in PBG to consider him as OhGong? Beside the lead actress Oh Yeon Seo (?), the story would look like a noona-donsaeng romance. OYS can do snarky very well. 

But you made a fair comment. The story does feel like a yoyo. Either it's love or it's not love. Up or down. Left or right.  To be or not to be. If it didn't involve fantastical creatures/demons/characters, it would also seem like a makjang plot to me. :D

• LOL 3

@packmule3 This one works well but link is for lg tv

I agree LSG is perfect in it but it’s not different from his past roles imo. In Bo Gum’s case unless it’s a movie anyone would want to cast him just for his popularity sigh...I hope he picks a good one after a year hiatus. 

Talking about OYS...errr her shy/vulnerable moments looked unnatural to me which was not the case in her sassy  roles.

Yup, you summarized and it was same in Goblin with sword thingy. I don’t have enough patience for that I guess lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3 This one works well but link is for lg tv

I agree LSG is perfect in it but it’s not different from his past roles imo. In Bo Gum’s case unless it’s a movie anyone would want to cast him just for his popularity sigh...I hope he picks a good one after a year hiatus. 

Talking about OYS...errr her shy/vulnerable moments looked unnatural to me which was not the case in her sassy  roles.

Yup, you summarized and it was same in Goblin with sword thingy. I don’t have enough patience for that I guess lol

Fair comment too on OYS. I groused about it too on my blog. I couldn't do it on the main thread because... you know how it is. :D Can't upset the Bees.

OYS can't deliver the innocent/ingenue feel. SHE knows this herself. She said so in one of her virtual marriage sessions with Lee Joon. (What's that variety show again? Where they marry each other?) She has this bwitchy-resting face. Google it without the "w."  lol. 

Anyway, gotta run. 

+2 

By the way, @triplem was it you who told me to try out Shin Black Ramen?  hahaha. You didn't tell me it was spicy! Ohgoodlord! Burnt my taste buds; had to self-medicate with ice cream. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1