Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, triplem said:
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Watched the last episode of Jugglers to perve out as per @triplem's direction, but when I was watching it, all I could think about was the bowl of oranges going flying and @Lmangla tsking at the broken dishes from the corner. ROFLOL

@Lmangla is bad influence....:lol:....this is the woman who only notices the watch instead of strong veiny arms....

:lol: oops!!!!... @stroppyse ~ didn't mean to make a romantic scene funny. LOL.....

@triplem ~ hey, can spot a good romance at times! hahahha.... here, posting a MV where I loved the romance that I was able to absolutely ignore the silly bits... -- the drama was really the chemistry, just the way he looks at her and grins. so cute! :love:and there's dancing that makes you wonder if it will end in a kiss -- it doesn't! blast it! they always get interrupted before the final note of the song... and then there is this song. very appropriate for the era and quite romantic but also something that would be equally at home in a horror movie! hahahahha.... :D

Spoiler

fairly recent thai drama @triplem - maybe 2, 3 years old? something like that.. it is set in the 50s and is based on a series of books. read that the director played around with the lighting and cinematography as he wanted this old world feel. this one is called mafia luerd mungkorn suer... now because of the word mafia, I was expecting some crime story and it turned out to be tussle over.... bird nests!!!! :lol:hahahahah... it still cracks me up that there are bodyguards, guns, double crossing and pirates all for bird nests -- never knew that it was so much in demand... :lol:

so, the two families are rivals over bird nests and these two meet when they get attacked by some pirates and stranded on some island. there's bucket loads of old fashioned chemistry especially in the first half. so much so that even when the second half had all sorts of silliness that had me giggling, still found the whole drama rather romantic. heck, they made a handshake so romantic! sometimes, old fashioned dramas are awesome at squeezing chemistry from such small scenes...

• Thanks 1

If SWDBS wins any award at the Soompi awards I will lose my faith in humanity. :D Drama of the Year? For real? -_- 

Sorry Tunnel, we failed you.