Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@adriana902, heol Pushing Daisies 

I want a Kang Dong Ho drama jebal, specifically where he'd walk in tailored suits and coats and act like a manly man that he is feared to be. Punching people and getting bruised thereafter would also be greatly appreciated.

tumblr_oq1sjx5IVM1vxb8zfo1_500.gif

• LOL 2

422  I loved Jugglers to me the ending was perfect.  I love IANAR as well not to mention Just between lovers and because I couldn't get to sleep for a few nights and there were lots of episodes already done so I added My Golden life a weekend drama that to be honest has really been better than I thought...  I think it's those dramas that you just for what ever reason.  Like a last thought decide to give it a try and it's exciting when they keep your interest...

Black Knight  Please don't read if you haven't seen it...  Also these are only my own thoughts and I am just one person so please don't take offense to my opinion.

Spoiler

I loved the beginning of Black Knight in fact to me it was fresh and unique and everything around the OTP was beauty at its best!!! But for some reason and it may just be me it felt as though the drama itself was on pause and I will finish it! And understand  it's not because of the actors for there is plenty of talent that cannot be denied.  It's just the story itself kind of lost a little steam and I am hoping it's given a powerful ending one that will balance everything out.... Because I love Kim Rae Won and to me his acting just gets better and better...

I think this one looks cute....:wub: