Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus  I know I am always picking dramas that most likely you won't like but if you haven't watched or checked out Just Between Lovers it might be worth taking a look.  Or at least consider putting it on your list.  I wasn't sure if it was for me to be honest but after now watching it I am convinced it is...

I won't describe the story, except to say that the characters are like rocks all different within a creek.  It's full of emotions and deepness that are like a soft stream and a realness.  Like in a clear body of water their hearts are easy to see.  Trickling and yet touching and moving among and through them all.   One that is not a usual romance but allows you to reflect on what it is that they allow you to see...

I still can't believe your not into INAR but then every drama isn't for everyone.  I understand and respect that we are either moved or not it's just that simple.  I think it had me at hello and has kept me there.  Another drama that has been the biggest surprise is Juggler haven't back read so don't know if you tried it or not but add it to at least your check it out list!!  -2

@adriana902 I just watched the first episode of Dark. You are right. The tone itself is so gloomy, but I'm intrigued. I can tell why they compare it with ST, there are certain things that are similar, like the sci fi element, I guess. Human experiments?? The problem here is that nuclear power plant? Hmmm I think I'll keep watching. Hehe. Thanks!

@USAFarmgirl:blush::blush: He looks sad. I think he misses me. Gotta go. Can't keep him waiting. Lol

• Like 1