Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem hollllaaa. I'm still watching First Life.  Love the narration and dialogues still, especially SeHee's inner thoughts.  I really like how SeHee/JiHo reduces relationship down to the basic levels: love, attraction, desire, sincerity, respect... Theirs is the opposite of the complicated mess that is WS/HR :)  I miss SeHee's old hair lol

Also is watching Witch's Court for Yi-deum.  The cases and procedurals are light weight and kinda unbelievable.  I'm letting all logics go by.  :)

@Dhakra

Spoiler

I'm not sure this is helpful.  Are you talking about osteosarcoma? Bone cancer in that sense?

One of the two types of cells that make up the bone matrix, the osteoclasts are being replaced by cancerous cells that don't form the hard matrix for the bones and instead spongy swiss cheese brittle bones.  The disease is more prevalent in children, in the growing stages as bones are formed, often found at the end of long bones (knees, shoulders, but can appear in other areas in the skeletons, jaws. In older adults, osteosarcoma is often found in the hip area).  

It can enter the bloodstream/lymph and spread to other organs so most often we take the aggressive route to stop it.  We shouldn't overlook the important function of the bone marrow, the inner part of the bone, that produces all precursors of red, white, immune system cells.  So we need to preserve as much of the limbs and bones as possible while treating this type of cancer.

Unfortunately, it often involves two steps: chemotherapy and salvage orthopedic surgery.  Typically, we give pts the best possible chemotherapy before surgery to kill off as many cancer cells as possible.  After, the orthopedic surgeon will do resection of the area, taking out as little as they could, sometimes it means amputation of the area, limbs :( However, we can do salvage surgery where the tumor is removed and we fill the area with bone graft or prosthetics to restore form and function of the area. Testing the tumor that they take out will determine if pt will need a second round of chemotherapy after surgery.  There are different grades and stages of bone cancer, depends on the tumor mass and degrees of cell death from chemotherapy will determine the prognosis. Often osteosarcoma will spread to other organs, lungs for example, where prognosis is not as good.  But there are instances where it is caught early, then it's good.  Poorer prognosis in kids though :(

To answer your question, you have to treat and remove as much of the affected bone as possible and do it quickly.  Unfortunately, there is no other way.

@bedifferent Hi dear ! Are u Super busy ? 

With regards to WC - I’m not quite sure what to think about the cases. I’m not really well versed with Korean law but it does feel the punishments are too light esp for things like murder & rape. In my country it would be at least a life sentence or even capital punishment. But anyhow I have thrown all logic away as well , just craving for more of the OTP. It’d be nice if they turn the romance up a notch :wub:

First life is awesome. I can’t wait for tonight !! Bed scene - hahaha! 

congratz @Lmangla @stroppyse ! 

Lmangla- I have been an “Aunty” for oh so long. The greatest insult comes from the traders who used to call me ‘Leng Lui “ ( Cantonese for pretty girl) , now they call me aunty :bawling:

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know i went to visit my friend the other day and her kids called me 'AUNTY' ROFL

i was like....i straight ahead hug my friend n we both laugh about it ROFL :D 

Lololol. I used to be in denial, but I have embraced my ahjumma days -_-