Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@phikylDammit, I was thinking about purchasing it, but whenever I watched a Stream to ged rid of the last few doubts, I always said to myself.....But it'a shooter and the past showcased....you don't like shooters. You need sparkly magical effects and actual weapons like daggers and stuff.

During my reasearches I also stopped at the new (?) GW2 Expansion Path of Fire.....but somehow my interest turned cold very soon.

9 hours ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla Let me corrupt your innocent mind!! Buhahahaa...

Saekki is son or offspring! Gae or geh is dog. So it is a swear word - Son of a...

Juseyo - give,

jebal - please

jjangkanman - a moment, a second. Correct @triplem?

Yes ! You deserve a date with Gong Yoo! 

@Lmangla The thing about watching with subs , you have to multi task - got to watch  their expressions as well - can be distracting! 

The quiz says I know about 39% of the Common drama words. :lol: I Guess I can go on a date with Si Won. But then he speaks English too ! 

tumblr_mcewlwxZfx1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

I admit I failed tremendously at the quiz. But then.. you know the saying....a look says more than thousand words and with that in mind HJH will have the best date of her life. :D 

38 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@triplem oh.. lucky you! His englsh is pretty good. I heard him speaks english in one of YT videos. And he sounds like a native  I think. No korean accent in it. 

Slight accent still , but yeah he could survive abroad 

this one has gong Yoo & bo gummy (he’s too cute ) @staygold @onlysb1

Edited by Guest

@stargazer187 Yes definitely , better than many. Finished WYWS. Overall l’m satisfied & happy. Somewhat a bitter sweet ending due to mr Choi’s death. But it was a well wrapped up conclusion & have no regrets watching. Will miss Jung Suk. But hey new discovery - Woo Tak- will be in Prison Playbook 

@stroppyse Yes I was pleasantly surprised at Han Ye Seul ‘s fluency in the language as well. Language is one of those things where practice is needed all the time. I took mandarin classes for 6 years as a child but my mandarin is so elementary, that it’s embarrassing especially since I’m Chinese. In the Soompi / viki quiz My Korean score was 39% , mandarin was 22% :lol:

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, I was saying that I was disappointed in HYS' English after all since she is supposed to be born and raised in America, but now speaks English with an accent and has some issues with word selection and pronunciation. :)

Oh really? It sounded ok for the the 10s, lol! I thought it was quite alright. Maybe I needed to listen more. I only watched the entire thing for the 3oppas. :lol:

stroppyse! Of course your Korean will be flawless. You are our resident translator . By the way do U speak Korean at home or English ? Good job on the mandarin.