Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Punch is another drama from my watchlist which I may end up watching if the upcoming dramas don't really impress me. I will check out Ji Jin Hee's new drama which started yesterday. Might switch to his "Undercover" if I don't like this one. 

Yes, you should watch Punch. I liked this drama very much. This drama has an antihero done right and the baddies were written well. You will like it, I am sure. :D

I will try Ji Jin Hee`s latest drama as well but not right now. I will wait for more episodes and if the reviews are good, I will start too. Share your thoughts on it.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'd like baked potato to be my first baking attempt. 

oh yeah! jacket potatoes!

with lots of sourcream, spring onions and, cheddar and bacon bits!

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'd really like some bubble tea too.

8RX0skHM_2_x700.jpg?v=1615872431

cr.: owner

this is so cute!!

@Thong Thin i saw the record today, 20.5k for malaysia..............................

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin i saw the record today, 20.5k for malaysia..............................

+ 2

We already expected the figures...hopefully by next week it goes down.

Nowdays, supply over demand for durians and is so cheap, hubby bought on Monday

and still inside my freezer...and the whole fridge smell.

@joccu  @larus  @partyon and @LeftCoastOppa   this must be you guys reaction should you 

get near the smell of durians ,the thorn of fruits.

OIP.sVCD40GhU7-L3O1121NO2wHaEz?w=264&h=1

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

and still inside my freezer...and the whole fridge smell.

i'll never put durians inside the fridge hahaha

i put them on the kitchen, and finish it on the same day..

even if you put lots of charcoal sachets or sliced lemon inside the fridge, the durian smell doesn't go away easily!

Ew No GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

even if you put lots of charcoal sachets or sliced lemon inside the fridge, the durian smell doesn't go away easily!

Just imagining the smell and it is bad. I guess is not worst than stinky tofu or century eggs. Another foods I don`t want to try ever.  :w00t:

200.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

I guess is not worst than stinky tofu or century eggs. Another foods I don`t want to try ever.

you know what, i was browsing grabfood and saw the one and only stinky tofu shop in singapore actually does islandwide delivery!!

i bet, not many riders will want to pick up the orders to deliver!! lol

stinky tofu is nice actually, the smell is very pungent but the taste is actually fragrant.. but, i bet most of you can't accept it and i can understand!!

17ddbc144451c1a11eec004df3e13799.jpg

century egg on the other hand, i cannot.. hahaha i love eggs but no, not century egg.. it has so much of an acquired taste, i simply can't!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'll never put durians inside the fridge hahaha

i put them on the kitchen, and finish it on the same day..

+ 2

Hubby loves to eat durian when is cold, so no choice.

I have to keep in an air-tight container and seal with a double zipper lock.

At least the smell is not that strong !

Durian mooncake from Dragon-I... taste good.

durian-mooncakes-singapore-1-1024x683.jp

cr owner

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

you know what, i was browsing grabfood and saw the one and only stinky tofu shop in singapore actually does islandwide delivery!!

i bet, not many riders will want to pick up the orders to deliver!! lol

stinky tofu is nice actually, the smell is very pungent but the taste is actually fragrant.. but, i bet most of you can't accept it and i can understand!!

century egg on the other hand, i cannot.. hahaha i love eggs but no, not century egg.. it has so much of an acquired taste, i simply can't!

Stinky tofu is a NO to me, but century egg is alright eaten with porridge or sesame oil top with young preseve ginger.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I tried blue cheese so I think I can try stinky tofu too but I am not in a hurry. Probably won`t try but who knows...

But century egg,  no no no no for me as well. NEVER unless it is a matter of life and death.

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I tried blue cheese so I think I can try stinky tofu too but I am not in a hurry. Probably won`t try but who knows...

But century egg,  no no no no for me as well. NEVER unless it is a matter of life and death.

I have never try blue cheese and might want to try if I can find here.

Century egg does not smell perhaps is the taste (cant describe) which you might find weird when you bite it.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, larus said:

blue cheese is yumsss!!

blue-cheese-dressing_thecozyapron_2.jpg

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Century egg does not smell perhaps is the taste (cant describe) which you might find weird when you bite it.

i tried a bit of the century egg yolk.. and it reminds me of the ammonia in my chemistry lesson lol

@gm4queen durian cos, i bought some for teabreak/dinner lol

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

It doesn`t smell? :o I am surprised.  It looks bad and I assume there is a stinky smell as well.

Let`s eat something delicious.

656x440_profiterol-cu-inghetata-de-capsu

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3