Add and Subtract Game

Admin

45 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i haven't taken those flu vaccines before.. is there a minimum age to be able to take them?

6mo and older can have. I haven't had flu for more than 10 years now, but hubs and kiddos used to be sick of it around twice a year. When flu is in season, the medicine Tamiflu or equivalent gets scarce here. For the kiddos I had to dilute adult Tamiflu capsules, measure it for their appropriate dosage, then discard the rest. 

After flu shots they barely have colds, cough, or fever the whole year. From 2 years ago, I'm also having the flu shots since the virus is ever mutating.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon @Lmangla 

justice-league-superman-gif-1.gif

tumblr-mrf7ave-YF11ri5o8do1-250.gif

@Ameera Ali 

@joccu @larus

@MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart326 @hsmz  @pompyavi @Ernie  @Calli

@4evrkdrama @mirmz

emphasis sum through math formulas, add or subtract. chingus. :D

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali winking both eyes.

:D

@joccu hai. :D

source.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

200.gif

Spoiler

clouded and dingy.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Former exo star scandal/crimes has to real Mega considering that my country news papers are actually talking about.  The crime scale is in the same that burning sun scandal. really awful and disgusting. 

I mean this does not happen so often. I mean that our country´s new papers are writing about kpop star scandals. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, if dongsaeng Dhakra were here, I would ask him to have a "little chat" with you.... :naughty:

He cant say anything to me.....he himself is guilty of going gaga over all these kpop girl groups.... LOL. Like brother, like sister. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves:guys!

It's been a tough evening for me! Our kitty cat is not being very well! And can you believe that it's a she?? :o We made a mistake assuming it's a he! She's currently having hard time dealing with her first pregnancy! We are so worried about her that even took her to the vet this evening! :sweatingbullets:

Let's hope the best for everyone! :GN1: and sweet dreams! See you guys...

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

6mo and older can have.

learnt something new, thanks!

i hardly fall sick, sometimes stomach upset cos of weird things i ate.. or occasional coughs that last a day or two..

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Watching the first episode of Goong

for a split second, i thought i saw CROISSANT.. then, oh it's CROSSFIT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMc_RHVxEkTyF3_EWY1sP

cr.: owner

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how @sadthe1st , @partyon @twinkle_little_starthink I get better lol 

Serve Drag Queen GIF by Miss Petty

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And can you believe that it's a she?? :o We made a mistake assuming it's a he!

erm.. isn't it quite easy to identify the gender from the genitals??

haha congrats being a furgranny soon!

good morning to all chingus

@gm4queen @agenth @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @joccu @pompyavi @Lmangla @larus @Ernie @willenette @Min2206 @hsmz @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @partyon @Ameera Ali @confusedheart326

elegant-french-cream-horn-pastries-delic

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Morning !

Nutella buns for breakfast..

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa  @hsmz  @partyon  @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @larus  @agenth

9fd4b16ffb9c8aa271e14c73a708901e.jpg    

@gm4queen  congratz for being a soon to be furgranny.

I had my first experienced 8 yrs ago when my fur dog gave birth to 7 cute puppies. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8d295a931bf9521bc675b5ee3b9189ed.png

Done with coffee? Have a good day. ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Pomegranate for better skin. :)

522567493-H.webp

ctto 

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

learnt something new, thanks!

i hardly fall sick, sometimes stomach upset cos of weird things i ate.. or occasional coughs that last a day or two..

Thumbs up for bouncing back quickly!

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

She's currently having hard time dealing with her first pregnancy! We are so worried about her that even took her to the vet this evening!

Hope mummy kitty pulls through nicely when it's time to have her kittens!

11 hours ago, joccu said:

Former exo star scandal/crimes has to real Mega considering that my country news papers are actually talking about.  The crime scale is in the same that burning sun scandal. really awful and disgusting. 

I mean this does not happen so often. I mean that our country´s new papers are writing about kpop star scandals.

It's so twisted what he and his staff did. There's a small discussion in the Cdrama Golden Hair Pin thread about him. He's the ML. That drama by the way which was about to be shown is now banned.

Other than what he did to his victims, he's now getting investigated over illicit use and import of drugs. The scandal is big enough to be in international news sites. He's already cancelled by the Chinese government, and his online presence wiped.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Karsten did it again. His run this morning was unbelievable even though I saw it. He run the 400m hurdles under 46. 

E71k-Iqh-Xs-BYF3-ZO.jpg

Hello everyone! 

@Ameera Ali  @agenth @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @hsmz @Ernie @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @Ernie @Min2206  @MayanEcho @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star @Thong Thin  @willenette @Wuzetian

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

chicken chop rice for lunch

AEE1C60B-D4E2-4C60-83A6-DB4F9820744E.jpe
cr to owner

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he was caught on tv during last night's olympics, knitting at the spectators podium

hahaha, what a better way to kill time and relax.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

chicken chop rice for lunch

thats yummy!!

iced coffee for all of you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgaP43f45DOBOBUKfk8Gq

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

hahaha, what a better way to kill time and relax.

definitely a good way to channel those extreme amount of stress the athletes are facing!

i'm doing powerpoint slides.. data and charts.. and my eyes are failing on me soon

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

definitely a good way to channel those extreme amount of stress the athletes are facing!

i'm doing powerpoint slides.. data and charts.. and my eyes are failing on me soon

+ 2

Very good stress reliever.

That's me when come to powerpoints slides...

giphy.gif&ehk=2NXFHwSwhk3bWZ4BjSJWBjMLVk

Edit : I finished Voice 4 last night and I am rooting for V5.

:glasses:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Mama kitty cat had to undergo surgery! She is still unconscious. But lost her baby kitten last night!

So sad. I wish she will recover soon. She is a member of your family.

Hi, everyone. I come back after a while. Just like I said in this week poll thread, I kind of lost interest in kdramas. I wish it is just a phase.  I always had ups and downs but I feel this time it is worst. Two of my current favorite dramas did no air last week and I was glad that I didn`t have to watch any kdramas. :w00t: I am on vacation and have lots of free time and I am not in the mood for Korean dramas. There are some interesting project in the works and hopefully my mood will change.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2