Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@confusedheart326 @agenth

Yay for our excellent new EOs who are setting up polls left and right, coming up with awesome event ideas and gossiping with us. :partyblob:

Good job chingus! :dorakiss:

raw&f=1&nofb=1

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl agree!

@Ameera Ali @larus @kokodus Next on our onboarding agenda, is teaching our new EOs how to rewrite dramas into makjang / psychological thriller genres.
Look forward to them rewriting Hospital Playlist season 4! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Look forward to them rewriting Hospital Playlist season 4!

I see that you are watching season 2 of Hospital Playlist. I thought you dropped the first season because it is not your cup of tea. What happened? Are you watching to re-write your makjang version? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

30 minutes ago, larus said:

I see that you are watching season 2 of Hospital Playlist. I thought you dropped the first season because it is not your cup of tea. What happened? Are you watching to re-write your makjang version? :)

The EOs played rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock to determine who has to watch season 2 in order to create polls.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I lost :unamused:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello friends! Sorry for responding soooooooooooooooo late. Shout out to chingus @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian @Ameera Ali @joccu @MayanEcho 

Thank you @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth You guys are too kind. :heart:

@Ameera Ali : Thanks for those images on OBD thread. :issohappy:My poor Sung Hoon, getting bashed!  :tears: Looking forward to another post dedicated to PSH. Any publicity is good publicity for my Oppa of the Month. :wub: P.S. Are you watching Monthly Magazine?

@4evrkdrama Pinocchio is one of my favourite OSTs too, not to mention one of my favourite dramas. :heart:This is my favourite. I don't understand but he makes me cry.  He seems to be so earnest. :tears:

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Any publicity is good publicity for my Oppa of the Month. :wub:

Don’t worry, I will show them how living with a crazy queen is hard on oppa :mrgreen:

everyday feel like

EQyL414.gif

yes I am watching but i didn’t finished ep 1 , all my dedication to bashing 30 years wife didn’t allow me to finish :sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

I lost

It is not that bad. :) In fact, it is a hundred time better than watching the "barf drama". For me anyway. OoPS. I imagine myself how it is to have  to watch that makjang telenovela. I would be terrified.

@Sleepy Owlwanted to watch the drama. Designite him to watch it. @Sleepy, save your noona!

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock

The first time hearing about it. :w00t: How it is lizard? Spock I know the sign.

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@4evrkdrama Pinocchio is one of my favourite OSTs too, not to mention one of my favourite dramas. :heart:This is my favourite. I don't understand but he makes me cry.  He seems to be so earnest. :tears:

I love Roy Kim - And I love this song too ... 
Am more into ballad songs and people call me boring (when it comes to it)<_<

They say : “Don’t ask her to put the song. Her songs will make us sleep.”
 :loolz:

I do say : “I do have raps, electronic dance musics, pop, jazz , rock etc etc”

But they won’t believe me :(.

By the way:

Roy Kim, Kim feel are some artists that are so underrated. I love them

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sheldon will explain how rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock goe

That was hilarious. I understood perfectly.:w00t: I barely know how to play rock-paper-scissors.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am more into ballad songs and people call me boring (when it comes to it

I love ballads too. They usual have beautiful lyrics too. The lyrics are important. But I also like all kind of music. :)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Yesterday i was listening to an old soundtrack (for Conspiracy in the Court OST) and then I listen to other favorite OSTs. These are some of them. Punch OSTs

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here Sheldon will demonstrate to you how to play Pictionary

Again hilarious. I knew about this sitcom. I used to watch some clips from The Big Bang Theory on You Tube but I think I will start to watch it the whole series. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, larus said:

Again hilarious. I knew about this sitcom. I used to watch some clips from The Big Bang Theory on You Tube but I think I will start to watch it the whole series. 

I have watched all seasons of Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious! One of the funniest shows for sure. :D

Penny teaches the guys how to fish

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3