Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:heythere: everyone!

I am so overwhelmed by the love I am getting in this thread on my new position! :heart: Thank you so much for you warm welcome @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Lmangla @partyon and all other chingus here!! :lol:

And congratulations to my fellow chingu @4evrkdrama on the new junior moderator position! :love:

Planning to be more active on Soompi Forums regardless of my low wifi speed! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

I think I've forgotten something! :D

:waves: there @agenth & @confusedheart326 guys!!!

Congratulations on your new position as event organizers in Soompi Forums! I hope you would receive a great support from our fellow @partyon @Lmangla & @Sleepy Owl chingus here! :heart:

Please give us more barf, :joy: no, I mean more great events together!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

By the way, I am planning to watch Monthly House k-drama as I like Jung So Min and Kim Won Hae sshi! Isn't Kim Ji Suk anyone's oppa here??! :joy:

I know sis you won’t be surprised !

But Kim Ji Suk is my Oppa

spacer.png

(one amongst many)

By the way Congrats sis @agenth and twin @confusedheart326 

:foryou:Looking forward to your polls and events. :hooray2:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Wow!   So many GOOD NEWS here!

Congratulations GIF - Find on GIFER

Congratulations to @gm4queen and @4evrkdrama on your new posts as Junior Moderator.   Wow, we have many mods here!  

Also to @agenth @confusedheart326too on EO, under the leadership of @partyon @Lmangla and @Sleepy Owl  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

@Wuzetian cinema here? - you know, I know la

Images Of Waving Anime Gif Transparent 
@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @partyon @Lmangla

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, ohh................i'm sure you enjoyed your breakfast eating this yummy French Toast Waffle. Who doesn't love a waffle? Did you eat this only with sugar syrups? I love pancakes and waffles. But, I love pancakes more. It's easy to make, they don't need any specific types of equipment. It's just that if you eat this often you will gain weight.  My BF says that the best time to have breakfast is within two hours of getting up. The sooner you eat breakfast after you wake up, the better it is for your metabolism.  

Just found that waffle machine in the store room and was like , didn't want to do the batter type, nor pancake.  Easy way, french toast it!  @willenette

Waffle Day Bosch Waffles GIF - WaffleDay BoschWaffles Maple - Discover &  Share GIFs | Waffle day, Waffles, Food

edit - champagne-abs party @sadthe1st    -  we need @Ameera Alito provide more abs , lately @twinkle_little_star been sharing too.   Wine -- @joccu?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

yups, they're opened but limited to 50 pax per hall.. wear the masks at all times, and no eating and drinking inside.

Ours were closed since last year. Pity the cinema operators. They are not able to screen movies but only open for their

:eats: food and beverages combos

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ninky said very soon for the last chapter of PB Back To Chaos. :) 

Awesome!!! I really need to speed up on my reading!

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

not yet; the first weekend it was opened, you should have seen the crowd. we happened to drive by the theatre and we were surprised to see so many people. it was like people got so excited that they all came out for dates and hang out with friends... but then every time we have a lockdown, it gets shut. lets see when it gets open again. 

Must be really crowded then from your description! People have been confined for too long...

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I have been eating it practically every alternate days.

Made them yourself? Or you have a regular supplier?

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Hi everyone 

:kiss_wink:

I have become a junior moderator !

Congrats to you too Chingu! 

@agenth @confusedheart326 Congrats to both of you too!

Me after morning work. Now enjoying a cup of ice blended Double Chocolate by Coffee Bean!

Here's a cup for you too! 

@Min2206 @gm4queen

2-1-768x768.jpg

+2

• Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

• Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I know sis you won’t be surprised !

But Kim Ji Suk is my Oppa

Oh my god chingu?? :hushed: I am literally surprised here! What dramas of his have you watched so far?? I am planning to watch Monthly House. Are you planning to watch it too chingu?? :) I think your oppa is more in to comedic and funny actor! :heart: I've never watched any of his dramas though...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

congratulations @4evrkdrama , @gm4queen on your junior Moderator 

& @confusedheart326 , @agenth on EO 

wish all the best :wub: , don’t work to hard RUMOUR  SAY YOU MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO WASH YOUR HAIR  While  editing and coming up with all the new event :sweat_smile::lol:

Rumour: 

Junior Moderator reading , editing member posts  :phew:
zSQBUmT.gif

Team EO coming up with polls ( @partyon , @Lmangla , @Sleepy Owl ) 

B1AB2438-5DBD-45FB-9374-B97CEF1F1F85.gif

or was that in kdrama only :D

** want to congratulate in my way 

+2

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god chingu?? :hushed: I am literally surprised here! What dramas of his have you watched so far?? I am planning to watch Monthly House. Are you planning to watch it too chingu?? :) I think your oppa is more in to comedic and funny actor! :heart: I've never watched any of his dramas though...

I first watched him in Angel Eyes (his role is a matured one there )

Watched Running Man with Angel Eyes cast - and fell in love with his clumsy attitudes :joy:

I had also watched Cheer Up/Sassy Go Go, Another Oh Hae Young, My Unfamiliar family.

Top star U back (dropped it)

He tends to choose more cheerful or dependable characters. Sometimes Funny ones too !

Not that of a best actor but a pretty decent actor :kiss_wink:

Am watching it sis.

Me and sis @larus been waiting for Monthly House several months back (am in love with genre). 
Do tell me your thoughts on it am always ready to listen !

:approves:

Chingu @Ameera Ali you never fail to make me laugh:hahah!:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Ours were closed since last year. Pity the cinema operators. They are not able to screen movies but only open for their

food and beverages combos

Awesome!!! I really need to speed up on my reading!

Must be really crowded then from your description! People have been confined for too long...

Congrats to you too Chingu! 

@agenth @confusedheart326 Congrats to both of you too!

Me after morning work. Now enjoying a cup of ice blended Double Chocolate by Coffee Bean!

Here's a cup for you too! 

@Min2206 @gm4queen

+2

@Wuzetian, ohhh.............this drink looks yummy - although, I'm not really into Iced blended. I prefer Frappuccino or hot drinks. I love Caramel Coconut Latte in Coffee Bean. Aside from Starbucks, I also love Coffee Bean. I consider the latter better, though. Sigh............. they have to close a number of their company-owned store locations due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has resulted in increased business pressures. Do you know Jollibee owns Coffee Bean since 2019? When Jollibee Foods, the Philippine-based fried chicken chain acquired The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf,  it gave a push to the chain that had been stagnant for some time in the U.S. ... Now, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf competes very effectively with Starbucks.  :Twerkdatbutt:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

+2

Given by hubby's friend, i think she is in the food industry.

She gave 2 big tubs, prawns and veg (ku chai).

Plus 1 bottle of chilly paste and 1 packet of fresh wan ton noodles.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, ohhh.............this drink looks yummy - although, I'm not really into Iced blended. I prefer Frappuccino or hot drinks. I love Caramel Coconut Latte in Coffee Bean. Aside from Starbucks, I also love Coffee Bean. I consider the latter better, though. Sigh............. they have to close a number of their company-owned store locations due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has resulted in increased business pressures. Do you know Jollibee owns Coffee Bean since 2019? When Jollibee Foods, the Philippine-based fried chicken chain acquired The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf,  it gave a push to the chain that had been stagnant for some time in the U.S. ... Now, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf competes very effectively with Starbucks.  

+2

Personally for ice blended I've would have preferred San Francisco for their chocolate blend. But Coffee Bean is the nearest to home. Thanks for the info. I didnt get to try Jolibee when I was in Manila. Some day soon!

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Given by hubby's friend, i think she is in the food industry.

She gave 2 big tubs, prawns and veg (ku chai).

Plus 1 bottle of chilly paste and 1 packet of fresh wan ton noodles.

Wow! So good of your friend! I love ku chai especially in Chai Kueh! 

ku-chai-kuih-25-500x500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4