Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @sadthe1st, @4evrkdrama Chingus :biubiu:

so what dramas are you currently watching? With 2 new dramas having started, I feel like my Kdrama bucket is overflowing again. I am yet to check out "Dark Hole" and "Bossam steal the fate". I was waiting for "Undercover" to start, only to see no streaming website take the rights of viewing it. I wonder if any website decided to take over that drama yet. Anyway, I have left that drama for later, once all its episodes have aired.

Too many new dramas started this week or next week, and I will have to see which ones I need to watch and which ones I need leave for later. I don't think I will find time to watch all of them :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

so what dramas are you currently watching?

i din know Dark Hole started.. i'm watching @Abs_ triggered @partyon @joccu 's virgin oppa drama.. Sell Your Haunted House and Law School.

Undercover eng subs is slow but those non legit sites have them already.

Lee Do Hyun has this new drama.. that's starting today too!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i din know Dark Hole started.. i'm watching @Abs_ triggered @partyon @joccu 's virgin oppa drama.. Sell Your Haunted House and Law School.

I am watching those 2 dramas too. I am finding "Law School" quite interesting now. From what I see, each week will be based on each character as suspect and showing how they actually were not the killer despite having something against the dead guy and having met him before his death.

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Undercover eng subs is slow but those non legit sites have them already.

Lee Do Hyun has this new drama.. that's starting today too!

I am gonna wait for Legit websites to have those episodes. IT would be good too considering I have so many dramas to watch. 

I am gonna check out Lee Do Hyun's new drama. The plot seems interesting and so does the timeline. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Morning @elan1

Yup, is good to plant your own herbs and is handy whenever you require just bits of it.

I love hiking too especially to country side .

True and at times it even messed up the printer drives.

Morning to @sadthe1st   @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @Wuzetian  @mirmz

Banana Oat Muffins to all chingus .. enjoy

@Thong Thin, I feel hungry looking at your Banana Oat Muffins. I love it!    :hypehype:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hi Gif - IceGif @willenette @joccu 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, what do owls eat??! May be this?? I heard some species of owls eat fish!!! Enjoy your dish, chingu!!! Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! :mrgreen: See you! 

I love you for this @gm4queen  Hahahhahahahha!

@Sleepy Owl  Seeee ... how much love each of us here have for you -- you are so missed and so loved !  

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched the final episode of Vincenzo, got to say, the writer remained kinda consistent with Vincenzo's character. The final episode and his revenge on the female prosecutor and Taec's character was just too dark in my opinion. Not that I didn't like it, its just that I didn't expect it to be this dark 

Amazingly, tvN reported this : Not only did the ratings mark a new personal record for the series, but they also made “Vincenzo” the drama with the sixth-highest ratings in tvN history, bested only by “Crash Landing on You,” “Goblin,” “Reply 1988,” “Mr. Sunshine,” and “Mr. Queen.”

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

chingu @Min2206 so how was Vincenzo ride for you ?

On Vincenzo,  I was shocked to see how Mr V ended the lives of his enemies .. oh well, they killed his mom and so many others, ought to be punished by law but the way Mr V went about it, like how @Sleepy Owl mentioned, so dark and cruel that I felt kinda "painful" for the villains.   I have not watch the final eng sub version yet @4evrkdrama and I am wondering how Mr V could "escape" the law?  There are certain scenes, I FF  LOL ...
What about you @4evrkdrama chingu?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched the final episode of Vincenzo, got to say, the writer remained kinda consistent with Vincenzo's character. The final episode and his revenge on the female prosecutor and Taec's character was just too dark in my opinion. Not that I didn't like it, its just that I didn't expect it to be this dark 

First.... Nice to see you here again.

I did not enjoy drama Vicenzo much. I still believed there were too many characters, the episodes were too long and too many episodes. The story did not engaged me much either. It had some good moments but I did not hate or love the drama. Saying that, I liked Han-Seo`s story arc. I felt he was a doomed character from the start, especially when I realised he can be redeemed. I wanted for him a good ending but it was not a surprise that he died.  Kwak Dong-Yeon and Jo Han chul were hilarious. I liked that we had an atypical female villain, The protagonist was consistent and I like how he win over the Geumga Plaza group. he played good the antihero.  The ending was dark and I did not expect that Vicenzo killed the villains with his own hand. I did not feel anything (probably because I was not engaged in the story). Maybe a little shocked . I did not felt any satisfaction either. Choi Myung-Hee was right. Vicenzo was a villain who has murder another villains. At least he knew he was a villain and did not pretended to he a hero. The glorifying mafia was a little disturbing for me. (I know it was a drama, dark comedy but still....The police officer who became the president of Vicenzo Cassano fan club was too much. ) The main villain was too one dimentional, too chartoon-ish for my taste.

I started Dark Hole. It was a time when I said to myself why I am watching a "zombie" kind of drama? But I like the protagonists and maybe the story will be interesting. So far I want to watch more.

Law School..... I already said this. I expected more from this drama. There are times when I say, things can get more interesting and when I am apathic watching this drama. Probably I will finish it just like I have finished Vicenzo.

I finished last week The King of Dramas and now I am at ep 10 of Beethoven Virus. Then will follow White Tower. I enjoy watching Kim Myung Min. He has the same type of character in all three dramas but he owns this characters. I wish I will see him in different type of characters.

I watched three episodes of Undercover. I like it. I think this drama is my favorite from the dramas I am watching right now. And the only one who make me want to comment.

Are you watching the dramas listed on your Currently Watching list?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, I feel hungry looking at your Banana Oat Muffins. I love it!    

+2

+2

I didn't expect the banana Oat muffins so yummy, I had 2 this morning. 

@Min2206

I just checked in to the gastro clinic waiting to be examine. 

Hello @larus @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @4evrkdrama @gm4queen

Oh boy... this guy seated 4 seats away from my starts coughing 

:onfirex:

@elan1 is not purple banana but Cranberry. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206

I just checked in to the gastro clinic waiting to be examine. 

Hello @larus @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @4evrkdrama @gm4queen

Do what you have @Thong Thin  Stay strong, Chingu.  You'll be okay, with treatment, you will.

Cute Hello GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY @larus   
I was shocked at the killing too by Mr V @larus -   I find it hard to believe that Mr V was not "caught" for killing the villains since the killings were done in SK , not Italy.   Like I said, it's a story, fiction.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hi Dinosaur GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY @MayanEcho
So far so good, thank you for asking.   It's almost 5 pm here .. so hopefully, no more tasks coming in.
Have done what's required today and allocated what needs to do for rest of week (pending contribution from others).   Am taking a day leave to accompany grandpa for his vaccination tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

giphy.gif

@mirmz @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @joccu 

@Sleepy Owl

@larus @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama   @elan1 

@kokodus @Wuzetian   @willenette @Ernie

@gm4queen @Sarang21  @cenching @strongtower replace numbers in add and subtract. :D 

yes. :D

hai mr. @Sleepy Owl :D

@Abs_ triggered happy working. :D

gif-bowing-29.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

Cheap-Lawful-Americanwarmblood-max-1mb.g

may skies..

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 7

33 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @MayanEcho

Good Afternoon to you. Still waiting to be attended by the doctor.. Long q.... 

:w00t: @Min2206 you found another oppa?... Park Bo Gum. 

@Thong Thin, you have to be patient.................. Ohhh................does she have a new Oppa? So, she'll leave her other Oppas already?  :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @MayanEcho

Good Afternoon to you. Still waiting to be attended by the doctor.. Long q.... 

:w00t: @Min2206 you found another oppa?... Park Bo Gum. 

No LOL @Thong Thin   

Oppa LMH 
Zoppa Choi JH
OKpa Taec
(in no particular order - depends on mood)

Enough for now 

:Megalol:

To my beloved chingus who love this cutie

464 C

edit - @willenette  ... I have not leave any oppa yet ... latest one is Taec.  Keke

Hi Hello GIF - Hi Hello Wave - Discover & Share GIFs@twinkle_little_star

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, larus said:

First.... Nice to see you here again.

I did not enjoy drama Vicenzo much. I still believed there were too many characters, the episodes were too long and too many episodes. The story did not engaged me much either. It had some good moments but I did not hate or love the drama. Saying that, I liked Han-Seo`s story arc. I felt he was a doomed character from the start, especially when I realised he can be redeemed. I wanted for him a good ending but it was not a surprise that he died.  Kwak Dong-Yeon and Jo Han chul were hilarious. I liked that we had an atypical female villain, The protagonist was consistent and I like how he win over the Geumga Plaza group. The ending was dark and I did not expect that Vicenzo killed the villains with his own hand. I did not feel anything (probably because I was not engaged in the story). Maybe a little socked. . I did not felt any satisfaction either. Choi Myung-Hee was right. Vicenzo was a villain who has murder another villains. At least he knew he was a villain and did not pretended to he a hero. The glorifying mafia was a little disturbing for me. (I know it was a drama, dark comedy but still....The police officer who became the president of Vicenzo Cassano fan club was too much. ) The main villain was too one dimentional, too chartoon-ish for my taste.

I started Dark Hole. It was a time when I said to myself why I am watching a "zombie" kind of drama? But I like the protagonists and maybe the story will be interesting. So far I want to watch more.

Law School..... I already said this. I expected more from this drama. There are times when I say, things can get more interesting and when I am apathic watching this drama. Probably I will finish it just like I have finished Vicenzo.

I finished last week The King of Dramas and now I am at ep 10 of Beethoven Virus. Then will follow White Tower. I enjoy watching Kim Myung Min. He has the same type of character in all three dramas but he owns this characters. I wish I will see him in different type of characters.

I watched three episodes of Undercover. I like it. I think this drama is my favorite from the dramas I am watching right now. And the only one who make me want to comment.

Are you watching the dramas listed on your Currently Watching list?

+2

@larus, I'm currently watching Eric's "Eccentric Chef Moon". :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6