Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 I though I would need coffee shower to wake up.  Luckily three cups of coffee did the trick.  I

Your caffein tolerance is HIGH .. wow!  
Lately I have been having bit of light-headedness after drinking a cup (stronger one), so now me opting for milder version- still can't get away
You noticed i have been offering tea instead ... hehehhehehhehhe

These 13 Tea GIFs Will Make You Feel Warm And Toasty | Cooking Panda

@MayanEcho  Morning ... a cuppa of tea for you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@Min2206 its good that you completed the drama :heartxoxo:

I am yet to watch the final 2 episodes. Hopefully my weekend will be free and will complete it then :wow1:

I am yet to post my thoughts on 13-14th episodes too, not sure when I will be able to do that, maybe I will do that along with my post on the final 2 episodes. :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

That Chicken Kapsa, the rice is long grain, right ?

Looks like Briyani rice. Long time not eat...

Yes, biryani rice is also used for kapsa. Biryani and kapsa are similar, but biryani is often more spicy and richer. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Have you tried رز سمك ? 

I dont know the other name of it ! 

Am craving for it right now !

It looks like fried fish with biriyani rice or kapsa rice? It's fish majboos, sayadieh or samak mashwi I think. I've tried this too but I can't recall the name of the fish dish. Sheri or hamour would be usually the fishes used for cooking.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It looks like fried fish with biriyani rice or kapsa rice? It's fish majboos, sayadieh or samak mashwi I think. I've tried this too but I can't recall the name of the fish dish. Sheri or hamour would be usually the fishes used for cooking.

@Thong Thin  looks like we have to go for Briyani rice  , but do we have that fish here?  @MayanEcho  love your food piics 

We have this ikan keli here, which we called catfish -- fried with spices or grilled and eaten with tamarind abdi chillies gravy and also is often eaten with steamed rice.

Kalori Ikan Keli Goreng Berlada dan Cara Bakar Kalori

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

@Min2206 its good that you completed the drama 

I am yet to watch the final 2 episodes. Hopefully my weekend will be free and will complete it then 

I am yet to post my thoughts on 13-14th episodes too, not sure when I will be able to do that, maybe I will do that along with my post on the final 2 episodes. 

Hello @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim

No worries, I know you are busy with work since you are so wanted by the clients and now you are the friendly EO here, busier still

:heartxoxo:    Stay sane please

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning.. or rather, afternoon everyone!

i thought i should have more free time after past few days of reports deadlines.. but now, i'm in a 1.5hrs call with all the managers

Afternoon to you @sadthe1st

Stay sane, chingu.  Fighting!

Here's to you
Steaming Tea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 Twister Fries is also an old favourite, but not always available all-year round.

My favourite twister fries not from McD though from A&W here. Think they have the best so far. 

@larus Trying best to resist... (struggling to keep up with the pace here :emmm:)

Peeps, I'm having problem with imgur today. What other sites do you use? Tried the others but somehow dont seem to work. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6