Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

no worries.. i was wearing a red disposable mask.. but i did have a panicky gaze!

i'm glad our gif on soompi doesn't have audio.. imagine some "ooooh" or "ahhhhh" or whatever sus sound when u scroll through those posts.. in the crowded bus or train.. i'll need harry potter invisible cape to hide myself!!!

Embarrased GIF by memecandy

hi @mirmz and @elan1 that's a lot of satay (meat kebabs!) and yummy fondue foods!

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

@Thong Thin i din manage to get my orchid or crown of thorns today.. but i got something else!!!

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

"What is grief if not love persevering?"

Such a wonderful quote from the latest ep of wanda vision. I'll be honest, I was least interested in wanda vision and I was even mad that MCU decided to release it first over Falcon and wintersoldier. Wanda and vision's character never made a impression on me in the movies, but this series made me invested in their characters. Such a beautifully done series and watch each ep with such awe. I can't believe that there is only one ep left, for a fact I know that it will end in a cliff hanger. Sighhh. But it only makes me more excited for phase 5 of MCU. Eeeeeeee. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

d @elan1 that's a lot of satay (meat kebabs!) and yummy fondue foods

hi friend! Have some :) You can have my share, I can’t eat the chocolate fondue myself due to allergies :P

chocolate orange GIF

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Wow! @elan1  you sure have good catering skills and great photography on your plating.  The meat kebabs, satays and choco fondue delicacies.   No wonder they want you to cook the party for them! 
@sadthe1st let's go to her party!

Thank you for kind words, there is still plenty of leftovers, enjoy :D

200.gif

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

"What is grief if not love persevering?"

Such a wonderful quote from the latest ep of wanda vision. I'll be honest, I was least interested in wanda vision and I was even mad that MCU decided to release it first over Falcon and wintersoldier. Wanda and vision's character never made a impression on me in the movies, but this series made me invested in their characters. Such a beautifully done series and watch each ep with such awe. I can't believe that there is only one ep left, for a fact I know that it will end in a cliff hanger. Sighhh. But it only makes me more excited for phase 5 of MCU. Eeeeeeee. 

sounds like an amazing show! I hate cliff hangers, I try to avoid shows like that :tongue:

my favorite marvel movie is captain America winter soldier 

epic fail falling GIF

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Apart from Duel, I have watched all. 

10 hours ago, larus said:

I watched all. :D

@Sleepy Owl @larus

If you were to order the dramas I listed  to watch ; how would you order them?

(so that I can watch accordingly)

— Watcher,duel,children of nobody, life on mars— 

You can include other kdrama thrillers too 

Shin Se Kyung is beautiful too, but in this one, those 3 ladies stole the show for me, especially Han Ye Ri as Cheok Sa Gwang. But Shin Se Kyung looks good too 

Guess Shin Se Kyung became more prettier and attractive recently !

I mean for the past 2 or 3 years !

10 hours ago, larus said:

No. I did not post my thoughts on any drama thread recently. I barely have time to watch dramas. 

I did not watch Misaeng. It is on my watch list because I heard good things about it and I like the genre but I don`t know when I will start watching.

I did not have a problem with the slow pace in Black Dog. If the story is meaningful, I can watch the characters just spend time together talking any subject. :D I particularly liked that I found out more about the educational system in South Korea.

If you liked Black Dog am 100% sure that you gonna like Misaeng too ! [ well , at least 90% bcz ppl taste differs]

Which all are your other fav. KDramas with this genre in hand ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

no worries.. i was wearing a red disposable mask.. but i did have a panicky gaze!

i'm glad our gif on soompi doesn't have audio.. imagine some "ooooh" or "ahhhhh" or whatever sus sound when u scroll through those posts.. in the crowded bus or train.. i'll need harry potter invisible cape to hide myself!!!

hi @mirmz and @elan1 that's a lot of satay (meat kebabs!) and yummy fondue foods!

@Thong Thin i din manage to get my orchid or crown of thorns today.. but i got something else!!!

+2

I visited the Sunday morning Market where this guy only sells his flowers and orchids, saw some nice blooming orchids, cost around RM 40 per pot. Was hesitating should I get 1 pot, but then I did not. 

Then I show him your "pinkish" plant and he says is originated from Cameron Highland and is difficult to grow....is that true?

@elan1 I am on the phone, can't see your image you posted, will check when I have access to a computer.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Waait 

What just happened in last scene of ep 3 in Vincenzo !

spacer.png

I don’t wanna spoil anyone !

But it end up as a cliff hanger !!

uuggghh

That’s unfair !

:sad1:

I will let you know my review once everyone in the thread catch up with the episode !

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Then I show him your "pinkish" plant and he says is originated from Cameron Highland and is difficult to grow....is that true?

hmm.. mine seems to be adapting well in the new pots.. i think u can find it much easier at places that sell succulents..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0R9O8MWIA/?igshid=conpztf72ovb

@Min2206 let's help her finish the fondue lol oh and @Abs_ triggered too since she is nutella fanatic too

percolate galactic, nutella, nutella day, nom, crack, diabetes, hey girl GIF by Percolate Galactic

hi @kokodus

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

it makes me not to want to watch it, there’s no point if there’s not going to be a sequel

This is one of their marketing gimmick. Sequel will be there if people love this one enough to know what's next..

+2

40 minutes ago, elan1 said:

my favorite marvel movie is captain America winter soldier

For me it would be Avengers Infiniti War..

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

don’t wanna spoil anyone !

But it end up as a cliff hanger !!

uuggghh

That’s unfair !

i dropped it after ep 2. I heard it was sad though for ep 3 :bawling:

Sad Blue Tears GIF by Barbara Pozzi

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Mine too!!! Bucky is hands down my favourite character in the whole of MCU. I can't wait to watch Falcon and the winter soldier. 

OMG I love the intriguing brotherhood/friendship between Bucky & Steve! :heart: I didn’t like Steve’s ending in the last avenger movie tho

disgusted steve carell GIF

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 let's help her finish the fondue lol oh and @Abs_ triggered too since she is nutella fanatic too

help pleaseee :kiss_wink:

and here’s a side of dessert for after the dessert :lol: @Min2206 @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Thong Thin 

31-D9-F95-A-8-E19-4038-901-D-6992849-C14

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This is one of their marketing gimmick. Sequel will be there if people love this one enough to know what's n

im not sure, Warner bros seems to not want it and also it’s very polarized :lol: I’m sure many people will watch it on hbo or other sources due to curiosity, but I think many people already became hbo subscribers due to WW2. Warner bros mostly want new subscribers. I’m not sure Warner bros will trust director with hundreds of millions of dollars for future movies :P but you are right, we will see :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

omo omo.. i din expect @elan1 to be an abs teaser t

:joy: the guy on the right has same reactions as us. They are from Thai boy love drama “2gether the series” one of my new oppas @Abs_ triggered  metawin opas-iamkajorn aka win. 

EAEE20-DB-0-CB1-4-C44-9-A72-DFD19-EEC730

FF8860-A6-92-F5-44-C9-A747-31-B1435069-A

3 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

was suddenly out of nowhere & literally dropped my

race fail GIF

:bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

27 minutes ago, elan1 said:

:joy: the guy on the right has same reactions as us. They are from Thai boy love drama “2gether the series” one of my new oppas @Abs_ triggered  metawin opas-iamkajorn aka win. 

yea @sadthe1st  why she suddenly become @Abs_ triggered no 2.   Sunday morning showing us hunkies wrapped in towel, brushing teeth?  and the other one licking fingers?

Omo

Hello @MayanEcho @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama

Lazy Sunday mood but still want to nom nom
AWWm nom nom!! for hoss! | Lazy dog, Funny dogs, Dog gifs

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2