Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i finally finished Awaken ep1.. i'm not too sure if i'll continue though.. 

unsure nicki minaj GIF

and i realised that the cute comrade from CLOY.. that accent from then, could have been his real accent. cos he was speaking that way too in How to Buy a Friend and now, here in Awaken as well.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 , @Sleepy Owl I’ll sell you Mr queen to watch with me at 12/12  - should repair my gif trapping reputation :mrgreen:

I did think of watching Mr Queen, that might make me LOL more  ... never thought I get trapped to watch the EGG SHOWER , ARMPIT SNIFF - and I HAVE LEGS YEA ... cos of you and @sadthe1st 
Oh BTW , the rating is not bad

Search Results for angry bird GIFs on GIPHY | Cute birds, Angry birds, Angry  birds movie

my philosophy is to sleep at home

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i finally finished Awaken ep1.. i'm not too sure if i'll continue though..

What's your excuse for dropping it? Pick the one that applies:

a) The idol actress (poor acting)

b) Messy plot line

c) Poor poor POOR cinematography

d) The idol actress

e) The baaaaddd CGI - especially the crow

f) Idol actress

:joy:

@Ameera Ali chingu, what is your hubby's new drama about? He wants to cheat all the time but he's scared of his wife?

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441564wpp/ji-chang-wook-kim-min-seok-and-ryu-kyung-soo-to-guest-on-ask-us-anything

Ji Chang Wook, Kim Min Seok, And Ryu Kyung Soo To Guest On “Ask Us Anything”

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I have a couple of questions for him, mainly:

1) Why do you pick so bad dramas?

2) How about reading the whole script BEFORE you sign the contract?

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

How about reading the whole script BEFORE you sign the contract?

Eonni your oppa will do anything other than action. Writers, producers are taking advantage of that. 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

@partyon Eonni, I have seen IU in My Mister, she was good there dont know about her other dramas.

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Eonni your oppa will do anything other than action. Writers, producers are taking advantage of that.

Dongsaeng, it's so saaaaadddd.... :crybaby: It's such a pity oppa is wasting his talent.

I put up a poll :partyblob:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, it's so saaaaadddd.... It's such a pity oppa is wasting his talent.

I second that Eonni. JCW oppa is good in acting, action, he should go for pyschopath roles if he does not wanna do action anymore. He can definitely do romcoms but oppa jebal choose good project or atleast read whatever script is given to you completely.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there @partyon Noona, your oppa must be like "This drama does not have any action, I am gonna pick it as soon as possible, forget the script, I just don't want any action" :loolz:

Voted in the poll for Idol actress there who can act. Krystal did a great job in "Search". "Sooyoung" was fine in "Tell Me What You Saw", will see her in the upcoming drama. "Seohyun" was also really very good in "Private Lives". "IU" has become quite good when it comes to acting, she actually can act better than many actresses out there. "Kwon Nara" was also good in "Dr. Prisoner". 

Now I don't really compare the idol actresses with the actual actresses out there. I believe for them we should keep the metric a bit different, and so even though Seolhyun's acting in "Awaken" might not be that good, she is doing better than I expected and it is actually better than some idol actresses out there. Still, I believe it would have been better that someone else would have taken that role, the same thing which I wished had happened with her role in "My Country".

But then again, that CGI crow would give nightmares to anyone. That whole scene was soo blurry and bad, I had to check the video quality, because I thought it might not be 720p in which I usually watch it. 

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I have a couple of questions for him, mainly:

1) Why do you pick so bad dramas?

Those are the questions many want to ask Noona :joy:

Hey there @pompyavi :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don`t think many actors have the whole script available when they sign the contract. Sadly.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there

Hello Sibling.

@partyon Eonni, I don't know about idol actress much. But for Idol actors, I actually like Kim Min Jae and Do Kyung Soo. Kyung Soo did very good in It's Okay That's Love though I mostly FFed that drama. But he is someone I am looking out for.

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think many actors have the whole script available when they sign tyhe contract. Sadly.

Of course they won't but he does not even read whatever is given to him. I don't know how much true it is since I saw it in one of the forums. But lately his choice of dramas are questionable. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1