Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon no problem. take your time. 

today new season of masked singer finland started.  and the funny think was that the first singer who was revealed was the host wife. And the host had no clue and he did not recognized his wife voice. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus Just wondering about DDSSLLS. You refer to Jun's step mother. When was this mentioned? I probably missed it. I thought she was his mother (in ep 4 they said mom) - I am confused. :D

HI BIG SIS!!!!!!
Just Saying Hi GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

I probably missed it. I thought she was his mother (in ep 4 they said mom) - I am confused.

I assumed it is her step mother. She wanted him home because the chairman was coming back from aboard and wanted to see him not because she was eager to see him.You are right that the police informed her that her son is dead. We`ll see. It was just my assumption. We`ll see Jun`s backstory in the future episodes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, larus said:

I assumed it is her step mother. She wanted him home because the chairman was coming back from aboard and wanted to see him not because she was eager to see him.You are right that the police informed her that her son is dead. We`ll see. It was just my assumption. We`ll see Jun`s backstory in the future episodes.

I see. I just thought I may have missed the mention that she was his step mother - that's why I was confused. :)

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

my cat doesnt want to give meh cuddles she only wants to sleep in her heated hut T^T

sad panda GIF

*sigh* i guess this is what happens when ur cat stays outside all night long and not in her pita hut  in the garage. BACKGROUND ON THE PITA HUT: (my family calls her heated house thing the pita hut because my cat's name is pita and it's a joke because there's this restaurant called pizza hut near my town so my family thought it would be funny to call it the pita hut lol)

• Like 3
  • Love 2