Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nice Noona, I'll go for episode 17 tonight before watching Stranger 2

I was gonna watch ep 1 of Alice - saw  5 minutes of it, and came to the conclusion that the time travel component is not something I want to watch right now. Maybe I'll watch the drama later when it has finished airing. Also, with oppa's drama starting tomorrow, I feel like I need to catch up on Empress Ki instead.

Ep 18 of EK is quite nerve wracking actually....

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

19 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiii againnnnnnnnn! <3

edit: for u @Sleepy Owl

Hi there, you made Sleepy Owl happy :heart2:

article-0-1689A4DD000005DC-422_634x416.j

@partyon Noona, maybe watch it later, because it will make you think a lot and in the start you'll have a little hard time figuring out the time travel happens. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I am UTTERLY confused!!!

Apparently Zombie Detective's first two episodes are out on some streaming sites already?

Yet the official KBS site claims the first episodes will air tomorrow evening

Explain What Happened GIF by Last Man Standing

So does all other sites (Soompi, wikipedia, Asianwiki, etc).

Did someone leak the episodes in advance?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am UTTERLY confused!!!

Apparently Zombie Detective's first two episodes are out on some streaming sites already?

Yet the official KBS site claims the first episodes will air tomorrow evening

So does all other sites (Soompi, wikipedia, Asianwiki, etc).

Did someone leak the episodes in advance?

I mean did Choi Jin Hyuk's fans leak it? Like we used to Game of Thrones episodes online . :rubchin:

Were ladies that impatient to see their Zombified Oppa? :loolz:

Let me check on some websites I use :daydream:

+2

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Well the comments I've seen so far about the first two episodes of Zombie Detective have been really good. Which is quite surprising.

Too bad it's too late tonight to check the first episode out. :(

@Jillia What doesn't make sense to me, is that they released FOUR episodes today! I can understand that they would release the first full episode (which consists of 1 and 2). But why did they release at the same time ep 3 and 4?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @partyon

I'm not even planning to watch this drama but I am offended on your behalf:

I was not going to watch the drama too for now, but I do not why they need to do it? Is it really because they are worried about competing with the likes of Do You Like Brahms?, Record of Youth and 18 Again? 

Plus releasing a couple of days before will only hurt their domestic ratings a lot. :isannoyed:

+2

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Nah, now that I know they air it prior to the actual timeslot on tv it looks like they're counting on the streaming numbers not the tv ratings. So I think that's why they released it earlier.

But please, also @partyon, don't let this drag you down. You still can enjoy your oppa! :D

Had I known this, I wouldn't have spent my evening watching Empress Ki !!!!!

angry GIF

I could have been watching oppa instead!!!!

angry jennifer aniston GIF by Mother’s Day

Especially since people are actually saying good things about this drama and oppa's acting!

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Nah, now that I know they air it prior to the actual timeslot on tv it looks like they're counting on the streaming numbers not the tv ratings. So I think that's why they released it earlier.

But please, also @partyon, don't let this drag you down. You still can enjoy your oppa! :D

Yeah looks like they have realized that they cannot compete with those 3 dramas, although well 18 Again being JTBC's drama could be short of the receiving end of ratings, since the other 2 have already gained their viewers. 

But to me this feels like KBS2 has given up and is not even trying to come up with a drama which can rule the timeslot of that day, which is actually sad. KBS2 has had some really good dramas which broke the ratings record. 

@partyon, if I find download links of it on the websites I use, I'll send them to you, so cheer up :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1