Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@H0ney I remember watching that film back in the day and fell in love with tango. I never knew that some dance would make you feel so sexy.  Now days I don´t dance that much.

This was one of the famous scene in the movie.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

I remember watching that film back in the day and fell in love with tango. I never new that some dance would make you feel so sexy. 

I remember that scene. I alwasy enjoy a tango and other style dances when I was watching dancing with the Stars and So You Thing You Can dance. Some tango routines were memorable. I love both Argentine tango and ballroom tango. I love Flamenco too. Full of passion.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

finally! done with re-watch of mask. yay! was on my list for quite a while. kind of fun as I didn't remember any of it. hahhahahah.... the OTP was cute but parts of it was so cheesy that instead of swooning, I was laughing at the lack of logic and plot holes. :sweatingbullets:... but what really held my attention were the bad villainous couple -- very theatrical but fascinating to watch. the villain especially was having a ball till the end scene. such a strong performance from yeon jung hoon.

yjh_maskrole_still_5.jpg?w=620&h=413

will it be as interesting in his upcoming drama -- lie of lies? lets see!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Jillia ~ yeon jung hoon as well as lee yoo ri tend to do great with plots that make no sense logically. hahahahh... they are both very theatrical actors. so it should be interesting to see what kind of dynamic they build together in lie of lies. hope it is a good one!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

OK. mmm.. I feel like funny because we talk about a character that created from a writer's mind and it's a drama and not real. but ok..

Yes, it is a discusion on fictional characters but it is about real issues as well. I like to watch a drama than can bring such discussions. I like to talk about ethical dilemmas or psychological traits of the characters.

I have to watch the new episode of Stranger but I can`t help it. Your comment made me energetic and I want to respond. :D

We see life differently or maybe it is the same but in different colors. That`s OK.

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

About saying I love you, I am agree with DHS, why is she asking something that she can obviously see. He can not feel it so he try to does what he can to shows what is love from him in the marriage. Filling all part that CJW can not. like taking care of their daughter. I know that she heard when DHS said he does not love her. But I thought she is a person who only believe what she sees.. Why this time she believes what she only listen once and not believe what she sees for 14 years?

First why people want to say I love you even years after marriage?  There are many types of people. Some are expressive, more passionate,  extrovertits who likes to express their feelings. Others are more introverts. Talk little, express a little and feel as much. No one is better than the other. But why not express your love after 15 years of marriage? Those three words can emphasizes care and commitment. Even when a person knows that she/ he is loved needs reasurance not necesarily because they have doubs.  I saw couples of old people holding hands and it is a moving scene. It is beautiful. After so many years together they don`t need to say or to show their love but they do it.

In this scene, Ji Won asked Hyun Soo to tell her if she loves her because she wanted to hear him lie to her in the face. If I remember corectly she asked that after he heard him telling his sister that he doesn`t love his wife. She believed all these 14 years that he loved her and their family but now she has doubts. When she discovered one lie after the other she is questioning all. It is normal. A marriage has to be built on trust. Trust is hard to built and easy to lose. People has to be consistent in words and deeds. 

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

as a wife, she should be in the position when everyone can not believe her husband she should positioning herself to believe him

I don` t really understand what you said here. She should believe and support her husband no matter what even if the evidence told her that something is not right? She is a woman who thinks for herself. When others accused Hyun Soo that she is an accomplice she did investigate herself for evidence to suport or not that. She said what she thought it was right about Hyun Soo and the case even when she did not suspect who he was. Now she believes that he might not be the acomplice but the fact that he lied to her all these years don`t help their marriage/the case. Ji Won did not abandoned Hyun Soo even when she has mixed feelings/ contradicting feelings right now.  But she will discover the truth on her own.

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

She is living with her husband for 14 years. She must be known what kind of person DHS is even though he is lying about his background. At least she could think like this, 'he must has his own reason to do what he does these 14 years." and sit together and talk about it openly. What makes it strange for me that she does not confronting him like that directly, instead she plays puzzles with DHS too and make the situation more complicated for them both and their marriage.

I will not repeat myself why she has doubts now. Yes, she still loves him and in the same time she has doubts. That`s happening in life. I agree that speaking directly is better than playing games and making things complicated and this is a 16 dramas and we have to have some thrills. :D But it is not unusual for people to not confront directly a difficult reality/ situation. Sometimes you want to be prepared mentally for any answer you`ll get. Because it is a drama, I think Hyun Soo can`t tell the whole truth (to confess his wife who he is and what he did) because of Baek`s family. And we know that he believes that he murdered someone (not when he took the blame to protect her sister). I think both Ji Won and Hyun soo are not honest with each other and I hope there will be a time when they will clear things and work together for the same purpose.

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

Usually people married because accepting other people background and identity. for me.

I agree. That`s the healthy base for a relationship. accepting each other the way you are. But how Ji Won was in the position to accept Hyun soo the way he is? Perhaps that knowing the whole story of Hyun soo she would have accepted/will accept the way he is but she was not put in the situation to accept Hyun soo, isn`t it? She married another person. Baek Hee Sung.

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

I know you will reply that long because I know it after I posted that post you will quoting me hahahaha

So true. You know me really well by now. :w00t: I did not reply you right away. I had to go a little for some shopping but I did not forget to come back to Soompi after that.

I did not visit the Flower of evil thread. I hope there are discusions like ours. :D

5 hours ago, H0ney said:

I can not think more and type more because someone dancing on my legs while I'm typing this

So cute whoever it was.

Now I am really going to watch ep 3 of Stranger 2. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I loved watchin So you think you can dance.

I remember that dance. I watched So You Think You Can Dance from season 2 to season 8. I want to continue with the other seasons but I did not have find the time. I love dancing more than watching kdramas. :w00t:

There are so many memorable dances. I still watch sometimes videos from You Tube with the old dances.

• Like 2

@partyon

hahaha I am not into k-pop and BTS but I know Rain, Big bang because I like TOP movies and I learned about EXO because that cute boy Sehun is friends with oppa Yoo Yeon Seok :wub:  but if you say we just need to vote I ll do it for you.

I voted.

A little information now about the song. When I am driving I always put on the radio.

In the morning I hear KIIS FM with Ryan  S eacrest  from LA.

and after 12 pm I go with Sirius XM Hits 1 in NY.

Both stations played the song at least 3 times for the 2 hours I had them on.Both east and west promote the song and I am sure it will go very well in the US charts.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

I listen to Korean music (more OSTs, not so much those large groups).  Not that I can`t listen to them but I prefer other type of music. I watch King Of Masked Singer and sometimes there is someone who will reinterpret a kpop group song and it is interesting. I like the song "Eyes, Nose, Lips" that I heard a few time in that tvprogram. I know that it was sang and composed by Taeyang from a group Big Bang. I don`t know if this song was a group song but I like it when Taeyang or other artists are singing it.

I have been listening to Korean OSTs since the start. Never had a specific taste regarding genres there. Whichever I heard and liked I would download it immediately. I guess you guys must have heard the "Auditory Hallucination" ost of "Kill me, Heal me". I still hear it and is one of my most favorite ones. Apart from them I have many others in my playlist which i always on random to be able listen to new ones each time not just repeat the same list.

Also almost all the songs of "When the devil calls your name" were very good and are in my playlist. But is there anyone else here who likes to listen to Japanese songs too? Have been hearing OPs and EDs of many anime. TK's song and OSTs composed by Sawano Hiroyuki are among my favorites. People who didn't hear their songs, I suggest them to listen to TK's Unravel, White silence, Copy light. Also Sawano Hiroyuki's aLIEz. Also do listen to Tower of God anime's opening and ending. They were sung by the Kpop group "stray kids" and both songs are really good. Best thing is both songs have official Japanese, Korean and English versions.

+2 

• Like 4