Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, larus said:

I was talking of Jeon Yeo Bin in another thread. I remembered this scene.

who is the guy? he looks familiar... which drama is this? am not able to place the actress though she also looks familiar?....

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @wallflowersforjane, I'm re-watching an

old drama again cos it''s one of my favourites! :blush:. We. may go out for dinner later but it will be crowded on a weekend so we may just order in. It's great to be relaxing at home on a weekend!

Oh, what are you re-watching?

Everyone all seem to be having a nice, relaxing weekend, if the atmosphere in this thread if anything to go by.

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who is the guy? he looks familiar... which drama is this? am not able to place the actress though she also looks familiar?....

He is Son Seok Koo. He looks a little like Cho Seung Woo.

Son Seok koo and Jeon Yeo Bin made a succesful couple in drama Be Melodramatic. I wish I saw more of them.

I loved that scene. BTW The kid is not his kid. :D

tumblr_py6xftUv5t1tf6mvuo3_400.gifv

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I think i need help, i'm falling for a creepy psychopath who might be a serial killer too :bawling:

But i have faith in oppa, i'm sure that he is being misunderstood. He feels wronged whenever someone link him with his dad. He is struggling too.sigh.

Kokodus are you talking about FOE?? I watched ep 1 already. And wow I like the show! And here I am wishing him to be a good guy.  I mean he is like a placid water and the reporter is triggering him like that by making him insecure with his coming and telling he remembers him. Ahhh... Something wrong with me too. I think I'm falling for him. Huhuhu

@MinLyn @MY15 hahaa. Yes today we can't but tomorrow maybe. I want it to restart over from an even score. Then maybe I can say we also bored from winning. :Megalol:

I see that people move on discord. It's why this place is quiet. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, strongtower said:

And also bingewatching Stranger Season1. 

Rewaching or it is the first time?

Good show. I am excited for the second season. Shi Mok is so cool.

e847ec1932d4dfe21b1e7878ba7675cf153e11a5

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Miss you all guys!!! Work got me. And also bingewatching Stranger Season1. 

Oh... I skip this plan and start FOE instead. Did you watch? LJK oppa looks so dashing! He's too sweet to be a psychopath killer. 

Miss you too strongtower! 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@MinLyn @MY15 hahaa. Yes today we can't but tomorrow maybe. I want it to restart over from an even score. Then maybe I can say we also bored from winning. 

I see that people move on discord. It's why this place is quiet. 

Hehe... @Alice Wonderland, that's exactly our sentiments too! Great minds think alike! :blush:

No worries, you will still find a couple of us here. I'm not very active on Discord cos there are already multiple chat groups I'm juggling with. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2