Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hi @MinLyn how is today? I hope all is good ya. 

Hihi @Alice Wonderland my day actually went pretty well until we received a really nasty text message from a client commenting about our work ethics and professionalism in handling a particular case. In truth, there are no grounds for her complaints because we have already closed her case. I guess she wasn't pleased with the outcome and she just needed an outlet to vent her anger and frustrations. I am reminded of what my best friend always says, "Be the greater person". That's exactly what I tell myself too.:blush:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1

51 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @wallflowersforjane, glad to know that you also enjoy drinking tea. :blush:    My favorite types of tea are OSK green tea and powdered green tea (from Don Don Donki), Marks & Spencer lemon, ginger & ginseng infusion tea, M & S chamomile tea and rooibos tea. Rooibos tea is not easily available over here but I managed to chance upon this particular brand, Teekanne rooibos orange tea from NTUC Finest in Funan mall so I bought one box just to try. Rooibos tea is also caffeine-free like the lemon, ginger and chamomile tea

Mmm, the M&S teas sound so good! I have been very into ginger teas lately but they are the powdered kind. They really help me with period cramps so I stocked up on a bunch of boxes these few months. My friend once went to South Africa and brought back rooibois tea for us and it was so good. I really enjoyed that almost-jellyish mouth feel.

+ 2

• Like 2