Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear friend! And you know about After Effects??? What a pleasant surprise??! :lol:

But I am so sorry that I really don't remember the rendering time, dear! I created this 2 yrs ago! :D But the neon text effect id called Saber! It's a fantastic plug-in for After Effects! :) Oh YES!!! I think I used an ice effect or something like that! B) It has so many text effects & all are editable with the client's taste!

And ha ha.. My PC is an i7 with 8GB RAM & Nvidia GTX 1060 video card! :lol: You know if you want to work with After Effects & Premiere Pro, it's much better if you have a separate video card in your PC! :wub: It definitely reduces the render time! :D

:lol: its nice to know that u r into this. Im kinda introduced to that world indirectly by my brother. He was working as editor/videographer when in high school-college but he is so petty to share his laptop!! 

Omo definitely, the render time is killing much when the spec is low.. Even im not in level for Ae works but im thinking abt upgrading my gear for more into 'normal' video editing/compiling cs i find it fun, so im searching for some in middle to cut the price lol thx for answeringB)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, no, @gm4queen you are Team Subtract!

Then I guess I have to change my name! :mrgreen: :D

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

:lol: its nice to know that u r into this. Im kinda introduced to that world indirectly by my brother. He was working as editor/videographer when in high school-college but he is so petty to share his laptop!! 

Omo definitely, the render time is killing much when the spec is low.. Even im not in level for Ae works but im thinking abt upgrading my gear for more into 'normal' video editing/compiling cs i find it fun, so im searching for some in middle to cut the price lol thx for answeringB)

It's my pleasure, dear! :) Feel free to contact me if you need any help on video editing! :lol: Glad to meet another chingu who admires the beauty of the technology!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh captain I peek and see you drop in to promote your badges. :ph34r:

Not enough money captain. I see several interesting badges that I want to have, but the price is all the same 2500 too pricey for silent lurker like me.

Hope that one day there will be a sale, and the badges I want haven't sold out yet. ;)

@phikyl interested in boarding the ship? It's free to board the ship. Regular crews of the ship that also active member of add sub thread are me, @snowlou uhmm @Lynne (?) hmm who else? 

@wallflowersforjane I forgot, did you board the ship yet? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2