Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

From my calculations  - Whatever that is deposited in the bank on the day interest is paid...it is simple computation. No weighted average.

Thanks! You're the accountant right? :D

so there's no advantage in putting it in the bank for the rest of the month. just on that one single day. Hmmm... okay. Got it.

:doggie:

+2

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  @larus @Alice Wonderland let’s say I am competitive when come to abcoin & oppa abs

I get that. So I think it also helps to improve our luck. 

No number?? You need to keep practicing to subtract. Remember our next round this weekend. :popcornjackson:

@partyon ah.. wae.. hosplay is fun. I love it a lot. But I don't spazz of it too much. Just that. You seem not really enjoy it. Lol. It's alright your secret is safe with me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh ~ giraffe badge is not in shop at the moment. I got it as gift/reward for the event.

:elated:

@triplem ~ agree with you, I enjoy the evolution mode the best and find it easy to read. like @Alice Wonderland, I find the layout for light mode confusing. plus I get my blue! that is the most important for me. hahahha... by the way, did you finish love designer? I was so bored with non-story. all it seemed were kisses. yawn. ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I find the layout for light mode confusing. plus I get my blue! that is the most important for me. hahahha... by the way, did you finish love designer? I was so bored with non-story. all it seemed were kisses. yawn. ^_^

I am sad they took away the typing icons of the c-box. It's easier when they all appear. Especially when you're in mobile mode most of the time like me. I need to rotate my screen to see the typing menu bar show up all. 

Love designer?? Which drama you refer? Hahaha. Yes dramas with less story quality will end you up yawning even they shower you with lots of kisses. I tend to drop this kind of show. Lol

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, larus said:

:w00t: With a name like that everyone is curious.

My Unfamiliar Family. I watch it too but it is not makjang.

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of makjang... :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Speaking of makjang dramas. Did anyone here watch a drama called  Aurora Princess? I read about this drama on Dramabeans a long time ago and just reading about it  was insane.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/when-dramas-go-crazy-aurora-princess-a-case-study/

I always wanted to watch it but there are no subs at the time. it sounds like one of those dramas where everyone just keeps laughing in the thread. no serious plot discussion or analysis. it is just giggles and laughter.

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

LD ...what story ? There was no story...I just FF to the main OTP scenes because I adore them...at times I don't need a plot...abs and good kisses alone can carry the drama for me.... I finished it very fast ....

LOL... I think I am missing that total romance gene. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1