Add and Subtract Game

Admin

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

Woot woot @kokodus Dr Garden in da house....I see new DP

Eeeeee yeah I see everyone retiring from the k bappers club, it's about time I change my dp too and also I already got the rice cooker badge, so I wouldn't lose my identity as a k bapper. LOLOL. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ am loving your new DP (cough, better than rice cooker). :P but why does winter garden look so faded? is it because of netflix lighting? shouldn't the photo stand out so we can better admire father andrea? or do I just have bad eyes?

Calling my fellow wintergardeners, does anyone has an HD pic of this scene? 

081a6d73a8e53e4ef6cd62b0e670bd7f6f49286a

But @Lmangla this is the scene where someone is witnessing him flirting and looking at someone else with those proud and loving eyes through a glass panel. So it's supposed to be a little bit blurry like that. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@kokodus You're retiring your DP just as I start watching Hospital Playlist?!?! :wut:

Your hubby may or may not have something to do with my decision to watch it. It was start HP or re-watch Warm and Cozy. :approves:

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@kokodus You're retiring your DP just as I start watching Hospital Playlist?!?! 

Your hubby may or may not have something to do with my decision to watch it. It was start HP or re-watch Warm and Cozy. 

+2

OMG WHAT?!?!? YOU ARE WATCHING HOSPLAY!!!!!!!! Waaahhhhh which ep you are at?! 

:Woah:

Btw I'm only retiring from my rice cooker dp, I'm still very much obsessed with Dr. Garden. LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@kokodus I literally just started it. I'm about 30 mins into the first ep. :lol: I will probably only be able to finish ep 1 tonight unfortunately but I'll be able to work my way through more on Monday/Tuesday. 

+2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

its updated hehehe...i love playing with photos muahahaha....not mine anyway just the artist photos hehehe

R you making some for the thread content you recently shared. I'll go check it out later. 

Just done watching BS. Ugh... the story is back and forth like this even already in first half. Now how do they expect me to think that ML fall for the FL. And the story keep leading her as the source of misunderstanding among the ML and his GF. 

• Like 4

@kokodus Do you still use slack? I can message you my thoughts there as I watch it if you do. It's what I do with @themarchioness when she gets me to watch something. 

First ep: I was totally on board with this band thing...... and then she started singing. :fear:

Thanks to the pic you posted a while back of hubby with the rosary, I already knew the family background thing before it was actually revealed. At least it wasn't something that was dragged out for long. 

I have about 20 mins left in this episode but I'm loving the show so far. There's a romance line, right? I feel like you posted gifs of a romance but I can't remember if it was this show or another one. Either way, I'm invested now. I love their friendship! 

Edit: Although, I have to point out that he's doing CPR on the little girl wrong and it's bothering me.... :vicx:

+2

Yess yess @phikyl I still have slack on my phone...although it's been such a long time since I was there. I will keep my mouth shut about the lovelines,I have a feeling that you might have different thoughts about it from me....hmmm. #flowergardenorwintergarden LOLOL. 

• Like 3

@angelangie I have not watched it. Is it a really long one?

@kokodus I'll message you reactions on Slack as I watch the episodes then. They won't be coherent posts like they were with DotS but I'll try to give enough info on the scenes that you know where I'm at when I write the reactions. 

@Sushimi You cannibal!