Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Jloves said:

yes chingu!! :heart: I'm glad you remembered :blush:

You have been disappeared for around 2 years.....I remember I talked to you here when I got a car accident and waiting for the the police to arrived that took forever....:skull:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am 5'0 or 159 cm or a kind of.. hahahaha.. but it is normal because my friend dinni only 156 cm .

+2

I like tall guy too. well.. with my height usually guy taller than me. and my hubby stand like a giant next to me. he is tall and big. LOL

mom said on our engagement day "he will crush you.." WKWWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKKWKWWKKW :joy:

@Jloves hi chinggu!! :blush: last time we play add and sub was 2018 and now 2020 wOw 

560 edited

Hello chingu yaaaaa! so did your husband crushed you? HAHAHAHA, just kidding!

& yup, that was 2 yrs ago & it feels like ages ago :joy: I'm happy that I'm back, for now :heart:

5 minutes ago, thanie said:

Awwww! Welcome back to Soompi. 

Most of us here are watching CLOY, too. I'm a little sad coz there are only 4 episodes left for that much-beloved drama. 

Thank you chingu!! :wub:

yessss :bawling: I can't wait to go home from my work & cry so hard for the eps 9-12 :bawling:

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

You have been disappeared for around 2 years.....I remember I talked to you here when I got a car accident and waiting for the the police to arrived that took forever....:skull:

Yes chingu, because I got busy with my work..sigh...Oh yeah, that one, so I'm sure you're doing fine now? :D I'm glad!

So I'm back for now & hoping that I won't disappear again. LOL

Edited by Jloves
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Jloves Welcome back!!!!!!! Do you remember me? I remember you, you were the one who introduced me to Daniel padillo and Kathryn Bernardo movies. Hahaha. I missed you!!!! Are they having any new movies now? 

Hahahaha! Of course I do chingu!!! I missed you tooooo :heart:

They will be having a movie together this year but they didn't start shooting yet..but have you seen The Hows of Us? :blush:

Spoiler

Image result for the hows of us

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Jloves No I actually haven't seen The hows of us yet. @mouse007 also mentioned that movie to me sometime back, I was going to watch it but then got distracted with something else. Sighh. Actually Netflix got lot of their movies, I'm going to go and check whether this one is there on netflix. 

ohhh, it's ok chinguya! & I think it's not yet on Netflix :( so I'm hoping they will add that soon on Netflix ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:joy: :joy: 

so what dramas are  you watching now? :blush: I am watching CLOY. just because Hyun Bin is sooooooooooooo handsome hahahaha

btw my mom loves Philippines drama now ^_*

+2

I'm also watching CLOY :love: their chemistry is just :love::love::heart::heart:

wow, that's good but I don't watch our drama here that often since I'm biased only to KathNiel's (Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla) dramas or teleseryes :joy::love:

Spoiler

This is the last scene I watched last night....

de8d32a1bb319137095cfd9dc602f0e42fc4dc7a.gifv

c56b9f5884f22a642f939729dc177cd13a8db284.gifv

CR: trendingkdrama

So I'm gonna probably prepare more tissues later for eps 9-12 :bawling:

It's already 4:17pm here & 43 mins left then I'm going home!!! :joy::heart:

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

welcome bk @Jloves :) its always great when a member decided to return

awww, Thank you great mod! :heart: uhm wait, you're promoted to Global Moderator? :open_mouth: Congratulations! or I just didn't notice it last 2 years I'm here? :joy:

550 edited

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Jloves said:

Hello chingu yaaaaa! so did your husband crushed you?

@Sejabin, what kind of answer is :joy::joy::joy:.

Be specific, please! 

@Jloves, Awww :love:

I can't believe you brought the Kathniel fever to Soompi once upon a time. I'm old enough for those Teen Royalties in PH. My heart doesn't flutter for them. I'm more on Bea-John LoveTeam (Go, Popoy and Basha! :D)

@angelangie, so who's responsible for Soompi promotions and ranks? I'm just curious :sweatingbullets:. Do you get paid? If you don't mind me asking :ph34r: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

promotion? as in? n no we dont get paid, this is a job we offer for fun

@angelangie F.U.N is priceless, so the effort is all worth it :love:

Just like with our regular job, if you're passionate about it, it doesn't feel like working but playing :heart:

• Love 2

@JC's Lingxiwhat might be a masterpiece for one might be a trash for other. Everyone has different tastes. I, for one, get hooked first based on appearances, but to make me stay, ofcourse the story and the acting talent should be good. These are all for our entertainment, I don't care about how much experienced they are or how many awards they got. If it doesn't entertain me, I would definitely drop it like a hot potato. I don't care about art, I don't have time for art. I don't think I'm being disrespectful of these artists and their art because I said these things. It just means I'm a shallow person like that. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@JC's Lingxi I agree with @kokodus . Drama watching (art as a whole) is very subjective and personal. Drama/film being a visual medium needs to look appealing from the get go before I discover the content and fall in love with it. If not appealing atleast nothing should distract from the content. The issue with Chang Chen's hair (or the hair of every male character) in this drama is that is is lifeless and flat. It is combed so hard that no one has hair that flat since I graduated from school! :lol: Since everything else in the drama seems perfect the male characters' wigs stick out like sore thumbs.

Spoiler

And keeping with my habit I need to post gifs of chen kun and mark chao

tumblr_phmfleTRec1w4na6go8_500.gifv

2017-03-19+21_29_42.gif

Bonus Chang Chen when the hair stylist doesn't oil and flat comb his hair/wig. I get it that no one is going to be God of war unless he can oil and condition his hair but naah... his hair is bad in the series. 

59ec395d41ac3186b47c80520f02dda2.jpg

Uffff!

8067d54e3eff24a227b5fc9f1e222eb5.jpg

Edit: Jang Hyuk's hair in Tell me what you saw goes from 'oooo so hawt!' to 'he looks like MJ'. @Dhakra @triplem maybe you should check an episode or two.

Edit: Mark Prin fans need to keep an eye on this series coming soon

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@staygold and others'

I find it highly disrespectful that we are not watching a drama because that actor’s make up is bad or that actress’s hair is bad... or CGI is bad or this or that.... Probably I am a bit hypocritical here.... but you know... i have been brought up watching Satyajit Ray Movies... and this Man created extra ordinary movies in bengali with very less budget and less appealing scenic beauty... he went on to win Life Time Achievement  Academy Award (1992) for his outstanding contribution in Cinema...what he achieved , it took another 27 year for any other indian to achieve that that ir also in the category of music..... A R Rahman in 2009 for Slumdog Millionaire...

I personally took it in my own stride that when I see a performance , I look at actor’s expression , his/her emotions , his/her  walking style , his/her speaking style etc... rather than how awful he looked on screen...or how special effects are bad... sometimes make-up artists do blunder and sometime they do it deliberately to actually make the actor look old....we really don’t know the thought process went behind it... we have to understand that they are also human being... and what they thought , it will probably not acceptable by majority people ! people do make mistake , and yes sometimes it costs a lott... yes big companies do come up with huge advertisements and it flops... sometimes certain ideas do flop , but that does not mean we should out rightly reject that parrticular piece of art.

Peace Out !

Costume & Makeup and Cinematography are categories that being judged in almost all award shows in the entertainment world. Would you say the judging panel disrespectful when they eliminated certain movie or drama because they deemed the Makeup & Costume or Cinematography isn't good enough by their standards?? Costume & Makeup and Cinematography are form of art and major aspect in the whole drama/movie. Just like you who think that paying attention to the actors' acting is enough, there are some people like me who pay attention to both acting and styling. Bad or incorrect styling distracted viewers to take acting seriously. How the way I can took Keanu Reeves in Matrix seriously if he dressed as Drag Queen? By criticizing some art workers' works it will help them to improve more in the future. Of course criticizing and slagging is a completely different animal.

L&D is an almost perfect drama BUT because of such blunder on CC, majority of viewers were turned away the moment the trailer released. IMO, The Stylist and The Cinematographer were the one disrespectful to all of department crews because of they so called blunders L&D only received a modest success despite the fabulous acting of ALL of the casts.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Edit: Jang Hyuk's hair in Tell me what you saw goes from 'oooo so hawt!' to 'he looks like MJ'. @Dhakra @triplem maybe you should check an episode or two.

I hv plans to do that.   I hv one drama ending soon.  How’s the plot so far ? Does it feel like Voice (1) 

Forest - it’s all over the place . I’m watching for the abs . :lol:

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Well, depends on how close is your due date :joy:

+2

I almost thought you’re referring to pregnancy due date ...then I realised it could be assignments you’re referring to :D

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

How’s the plot so far ? Does it feel like Voice (1) 

Based on the first two eps, I think this has potential to be better than Voice 1. No blaring alarms going off. The female lead is good. The character though slightly naive and wet behind the ears has a spine and a conscience. Jang Hyuk is extremely effective as a wheelchair bound criminal profiler. His voice is very calming and commanding at the same time. I don't foresee any romance angles in this plot. 

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Look for his abs & doe eyes later on will do.

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Forest - it’s all over the place . I’m watching for the abs . :lol:

Point noted! ;)

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1