Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@thanie i too had a hard time coming out of Goblin... thats another exemplary drama...same happenned with me for Love o2o...now toh i watch a lot of dramas,.... but then last the best drama i have watched is love & destiny... then i watched Miss Rose....which i liked... it agve me fluffy feeling... but it was like one time watch...

+2

Hi from your comment I reckon that you also like chinese drama.

Have you watched the untamed or le coup de foudre?

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:28 PM, Sushimi said:

Wow.okay... *get out a pen & pencil* “I’m ready to do a proposal to go overseas to study!:joy:

But honestly thank you..got to take some time to figure out too..cause I want to also do overseas studies. I’m at that stage where I felt like the only option to succeed in what I’m aiming for is to go overseas..

Come to Germany if you want to study overseas :mrgreen:. we don´t have tuition fees and we can party all night togehter :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sarang21 i have watched The untamed , Le Coup De Fondre , Somewhere only we know , Well-Intended Love and a wole lot of C - Dramas....

How was the untamed for you? For me it was the best...even tho it has so many episode I binged watched all of them in 3 days :joy:

I recently just finished le Coup de foudre...I really enjoyed that one too...I´m waiting for the the new drama of the main lead to be subbed. Unfortunately it´s taking too long

I´m looking forward to season 2 of well intended love.

Are you going to watch the pillow book?...I heard some rumours that it might start at the end of this month.

+2

• Like 3

@stroppyse My thoughts exactly.  I loved the leads but the histrionics in their lives was just...overdone?  I was already empathetic about their plight from the beginning and I really didn’t need anymore convincing?  Throw in death of best friend, shopping mall collapse, truck of doom?? I mean really?  To top it all, he actually did the right thing?  He was tired and falling asleep at the wheel... he pulls over the side of the road in the rain to nap which is what you’re supposed to do?  And the writer decided to have the truck hit them regardless?  At that point it got ludicrous for me. He wasn’t even ON the road?? He was parked on the side of it <_<.  Failed surgery on his brain and so he loses his job as a surgeon... lands them both in the hospice.  Yeah no...I kept waiting for the drama to get out of the tragedy groove but it didn’t look like it was going to surface so I stopped.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I’m kidding, but only kind of. I ended each episode I watched feeling tired and depressed. I grant that it is memorable, though, given how many posts I’ve written here about it. :) But now, I have to go to my happy place. 

I put Chocolate on my wanted to watch list but little by little my wish to watch diminished. After reading about the drama, I don`t even feel bad that I decided to not watch.

Seeing the couple happy in a picture or two is enough. I want to keep the real chocolate taste intact.

+2 (=? )

14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Thanks. So it is 750

• Like 4

+2

7 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Come to Germany if you want to study overseas :mrgreen:. we don´t have tuition fees and we can party all night togehter :joy:

:ph34r:

So how exactly is your party life currently mhmmmmm? ^_^

I cannot understand how duplicitous fan girls of a certain actress is?  They call out other older actresses in her drama for having plastic surgery when it’s a well known fact that the actress they fan girl over is Ms Plastic Fantastic herself?  :blink: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I cannot understand how duplicitous fan girls of a certain actress is?  They call out other older actresses in her drama for having plastic surgery when it’s a well known fact that the actress they fan girl over is Ms Plastic Fantastic herself?  :blink: 

Who is the actress??

+2

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Who is the actress??

:lol: Jin Se Yeon.

EDIT - I will be on holidays from tomorrow so if I don’t get a chance to say it on the day, for those of you who celebrate Lunar New Year...wishing everyone a Happy New Year (Year of the Rat). :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2