Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@LSGLMH_88 I'm obssessed with Crash landing on you these days. Also watching this Chinese drama called Gank your heart. But that one has like way too much scheming and plotting which is only normal for a Chinese dramas, but somehow I could not digest it. The lead couple is cute. You tell me, which drama should I watch now??? I'm terribly bored these days.

@nrllee Yep being old does that to you. I can't remember anything these days. Lol. 

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

your New DP ( the mood keep it PG  :joy::mrgreen:

Actually , I did not want to keep it PG. But long leg oppa not showing much in the weekender. Have to settle for the kiss and his veiny hands.  I found an old vid of his and the PD had a thing for his hands too , like me :yum::tounge_wink:

giphy.gif

@LSGLMH_88Am watching a long weekend drama - Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, one crazy melodrama -Woman of 9.9 Billion and a fun slice of life  - The Diary of A Prosecutor.  What's good in C - dramas? It's has been such a long time since I have picked up one.

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

As in the male lead?  Yoon Kye Sang?  He’s in the KDrama “Last”.  That’s where I first watched him act.  I like him. He’s not your classic flower boy KDrama male.  More rugged on the outside but mush on the inside type of guy :lol:.  I watched “Last” (on Netflix I think) because of Seo YeJi but he grew on me.  That drama had an interesting story line.  Not much romance though.  Lots of street fighting.  I vaguely remember he and Honey Lee (Fiery Priest) are an item.

@nrllee I haven't seen "Last" either :sweatingbullets: Yes, he's not your typical flower boy oppa and more on the rugged side but he's got that manly (and also boyish) charm. I don't know how to describe it but one can't help but like him. I've seen him in some press conference videos and he's so shy and smiles a lot that it kinda throws me off because it's so different from his character in "Chocolate".

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@mouse007, to be fair, I thought I would have a hard time handling HB as a villain as well, but he's not an ordinary villain, and he does look really hot in The Negotiations. Though, frankly, I've pretty much loved everything he's been in post-military, other than Hyde, Jekyll, Me, for which I can only face-palm.

GY is another hottie as well.

Anyway, hello everyone! I thought I would drop by and say hello since it's been months since I've dropped by. Then again, in my defense, I will say that this thread moves so fast, that I've given up even trying to go through back pages.

Hello @stroppyse :D maybe when Crash Landing on You is done and I need a HB fix, I'll check out The Negotiations. I admire both HB and GY because they're so versatile in the roles they play and such good actors as well. I mean just look at GY from his boyish charms in Coffee Prince to hot Goblin to dad fighting Zombies in Train to Busan. And he does them all so well! 

8 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Does any one remember me here???:P

Yes, I know you @LSGLMH_88 :D I re-watched The Heirs not too long ago and thought of you because of LMH 

56 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me after holiday , can’t remember anything don’t involved  chocolate or HB :joy:

5e1480b79666d375834815.gif?download

@triplem your New DP ( the mood keep it PG  :joy::mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali Hahaha! You and me both!!

49 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@LSGLMH_88 I'm obssessed with Crash landing on you these days. Also watching this Chinese drama called Gank your heart. But that one has like way too much scheming and plotting which is only normal for a Chinese dramas, but somehow I could not digest it. The lead couple is cute. You tell me, which drama should I watch now??? I'm terribly bored these days.

@nrllee Yep being old does that to you. I can't remember anything these days. Lol. 

@kokodus I'm not surprised you're obsessed with CLoY as well :D I watched GYH and liked it. Did you ever watch Go Go Squid? How about Deng Lun's last drama, did you see it? I started Ep 1 but got caught up with CLoY so I put it on hold for now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem I feel like I could watch a weekend drama now, so what do you think about beautiful love, wonderful life??

@Lawyerh Ahh I keep seeing chocolate in my Netflix recommendations, it is a melo, right? I don't do well with melos, but I'll give it a try. Love Ha Ji won. Don't have any idea who the male lead is....

@mouse007 YASSS HB oppa in a military uniform is a sight to behold. I missed seeing that handsome face this weekend. Sighhh. I WANT ALL THE EPS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I started watching Go Go squid but didn't have any interest to continue, do you really think I should continue? Yang Zi looks cute, but also a little annoying?? Idk. I used to love those type of heroines but for some reason I couldn't take it. My tastes have changed. Sighhhhhhh. What was Deng Lun's last drama? I have not watched any of his dramas after AoL, I guess. Sighh

• Love 2

@kokodus Chocolate. What’s not to love about it? (applies to both the edible one and the drama) Great OTP. Great soundtracks and BGM. Not as melo as what it seems. I just started today and covered 2 episodes. Would’ve continued if not because of some RL calling me away. Am going to try catch up before ep.13 airing on Friday, in other words, binge watching 10 more episodes :sweatingbullets: Yeah, I caught the Zika virus. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus BLWL is my current drama crack . But the back story is heavy , I hv to tell you . This writer likes taking the most dire & impossible sort of scenarios, and turn things around . Also my taste in dramas & oppas are not often main stream .I think it’s a great drama & it’s the 1st time I am actually watching a weekender without any thoughts of dropping it . 

@Ameera Ali my poor oppa .

Spoiler

His greatest mistake is being JG’s bro.:w00t: I am not even sure if CA can take it once she finds out the connection . 

@Lawyerh hats off to you. You’re really hard selling this . :lol:

@LSGLMH_88 ~ am watching 2 daily kdramas. dailys are easy to watch because they are half hour and it is not like you have to concentrate and watch. even half distracted, you are not going to miss anything. nothing to dissect or think much. great fun really. so most of the time, am just making snarky comments like this:

"......had to laugh a little at how surprised jenis was by J thief's action. does she not read history? or the newspaper? or talk to people who spend hours in therapy? she obviously has not heard of dysfunctional families and is shocked to discover they exist. danny on the other hand knows the world as well as hae joon's secret. jenis and danny both heave a sigh of relief that their mom is not manipulative. oh, you poor kiddos -- how much your heart will break when you discover the truth about carrie. danny has not been stabbed yet but his day too will come no?...."

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem I feel like I could watch a weekend drama now, so what do you think about beautiful love, wonderful life??

@Lawyerh Ahh I keep seeing chocolate in my Netflix recommendations, it is a melo, right? I don't do well with melos, but I'll give it a try. Love Ha Ji won. Don't have any idea who the male lead is....

@mouse007 YASSS HB oppa in a military uniform is a sight to behold. I missed seeing that handsome face this weekend. Sighhh. I WANT ALL THE EPS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I started watching Go Go squid but didn't have any interest to continue, do you really think I should continue? Yang Zi looks cute, but also a little annoying?? Idk. I used to love those type of heroines but for some reason I couldn't take it. My tastes have changed. Sighhhhhhh. What was Deng Lun's last drama? I have not watched any of his dramas after AoL, I guess. Sighh

@kokodus this made me chuckle because I also don't usually go for melos but Netflix kept recommending it so I decided to check it out (I was dying waiting for CLoY episodes so I thought I'd check it out in the meantime). I'm also not familiar with the ML but ended up liking him in this one. It's melo but there's something about it that just hooks you right in. 

As for GGS, I also found YZ's character annoying in the beginning but I loved the ML and continued watching and ended up liking it. Deng Lun's last drama is called Mr. Fighting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @mouse007just watched the first ep of chocolate. Not bad at all. Too slow for my taste tbh, but I think I'll stick with it. HJW is gorgeous as usual. I love her!!! No judgement out yet on the male lead. He is too broody. LOL. 

@triplem @stroppyse I don't think I know who Kim Jae Young is, but doesn't matter, I'll check it out. Thanks for the non spoilery spoilers stroppyse. I'll get back to you guys with my thoughts after I watched a few eps. 

@mouse007 Ahhh Mr. Fighting!!! Did you watch it? Is it good? I'm actually planning to resume GGS when I have time. It seems like a cute drama, I just have to get used to it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@nrllee I haven't seen "Last" either :sweatingbullets: Yes, he's not your typical flower boy oppa and more on the rugged side but he's got that manly (and also boyish) charm. I don't know how to describe it but one can't help but like him. I've seen him in some press conference videos and he's so shy and smiles a lot that it kinda throws me off because it's so different from his character in "Chocolate".

Yup.  That’s his charm.  And he actually really can cook well and knows his way around the kitchen.

EDIT @triplem So the one with the personal vendetta is lady lawyer TaeJoo :lol:.  At least she doesn’t annoy me like EunSoo.  She’s classy and smart.  Serves her revenge as a cold dish... I like ChiKwang’s constant referral to dining on puffer fish stew... dangerous and potentially deadly.  I like this ahjussi actor.  I have discovered a common thread in the actors that I like.  All have a way with words (diction, inflections in speech), subtlety in acting (less is more)...minimalist.  All 3 of them (Do KyungSoo, Cho SeungWoo, Han SukKyu) possess this as their strength.  And all 3 are really comfortable in their skin in real life.  Calm, collected, with a hint of whimsy and dry wit.  Very much a reflection of me.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@stroppyse You will thank me ! :lol:. The greater the angst , the sweeter the reconciliation. I am not watching Chocolate but hv been somewhat following the thread & helped @Lawyerh set up her poll . Just  reading , I can tell it is a cry fest   :w00t:

@nrllee I like Tae Joo especially at the beginning . She was my girl crush . She’s got her own agenda & may come across as selfish , but at least she’s always upfront with her intentions & would always give the other person something in exchange for getting what she wants . The older actor is very good . I just love his delivery . He’s now in Dr Romantic 2 which is doing so well . I’m tempted to pick it up 

Edited by Guest

@triplem , @Lawyerh 

my sister : I am watching this drama , it’s second season bla bla 

Me : not interested , I’m full with my drama 

then today I see her watching clip 

I am like :scream: , why drama I watching yet to show abs yet this started two seconds ago   & their is abs :triumph:

ezgif-5-a70a45abf63e.gif

@Sarang21 don’t look it’s bad for exam :joy: ( That me evil :naughty: ) 

+2

• LOL 3

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

@nrllee I like Tae Joo especially at the beginning . She was my girl crush . She’s got her own agenda & may come across as selfish , but at least she’s always upfront with her intentions & would always give the other person something in exchange for getting what she wants . The older actor is very good . I just love his delivery . He’s now in Dr Romantic 2 which is doing so well . I’m tempted to pick it up 

I saw the ratings of Dr R2 which was why I thought I would binge Dr R1...unfortunately I bailed after Ep1 of Dr R1.  Life (drama) has ruined all hospital dramas for me... I didn’t like the female doctor (I didn’t mind the male intern).  I loved Han SukKyu.- even if he only appeared in voiceovers and they didn’t even show much of his face in Ep1...and he appeared for maybe 1 min?  What happened in the hospital scenes and the politics just...had me eye rolling all the time...so I didn’t think I could push through.  Then I looked up HSK and remembered he was in Watcher so I decided to start that instead.

TaeJoo may have her own agenda but she plans.  She picks her battles and gets her way - she fights her own battles.  Not so ES.  She frustrated me because of her lack of foresight and zero planning.  I know people think her brave for doing that but to me she’s dumb (which is why I didn’t respect her).  TJ takes out the bad guys by manipulating situations so they kill each other.  That’s smart. So she has my respect. 

• Love 1

@nrllee @Lawyerh I also could not push through S1 of Dr Romantic ( for the same reasons :D ) in spite of my love for the male intern ..

@Ameera Ali haha you took out the abs card . Now I’ll hv to check it out . At least I am a fan of the female lead . But how’s the young male lead though ? I hv never seen him & my colleague feels his acting is so so .