Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh of course he’s handsome. But I always wonder why all these stylist like to dress our oppas in curtain-like  suits . Case in point my oppa KJS

Spoiler

sorry @Sushimi just not my cup of tea. But  I see you manage to sell your drama :D 

hi @kokodus how are you dear ? We’re doing the fairy rewatch. Come support me on the thread cuz @Dhakra is again showing his undying love for Shi Ho .:lol:

Hahaha @triplem I'm doing good. Ooooo i will be joining the fairy rewatch pretty soon. @Dhakra's love for shi ho is no match to my love for NJH oppa. Anyone who mess with my oppa will feel my wrath. LOL. 

Ok who is watching Crash landing on love?? Where are my fellow hyun bin lovers @stroppyse @bedifferent @stargazer187 I watched the first ep last night. I was taken aback when I saw Jung Kyung Ho there. Hahaha. I didn't know he cameo'd in the drama. Hyun bin looks fine as ever. His voice is the main draw point for me. And this North Korean accent only adds to the sexiness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, Sushimi said:

@triplem Tae Joon your oppa? If so..imma steal your oppa for abit okay?:ph34r:

Reason:......Intensive Research yeah. :) 

I might have to search for Roy too...Him doing the punching bag, topless revealing muscles is :thumbsup: intensive research here I come!

+2

No, TJ is not my oppa. You can hv him , but I like the actor . Roy is ....

Spoiler

:mrgreen:

@kokodus there are quite a few here who are watching Crash Landing . I know @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama are ....I hv seen some clips but haven’t got round to really start it . Ha Seok Jin will cameo too . 

@cenching Mark Chao was suppose to hv this office drama called Ordinary Glory ( an adaptation of the k drama - Misaeng ) . Did that even push through ? 

Edited by Guest

@bedifferent Bee (I am borrowing @Dhakra’s term of endearment for you) - have you had a chance to check out Witcher?  I watched 2 episodes with hubby and we really like it.  I mean I have to get used to the gore once more after walking away from Western Dramas for a year but other than that it’s not bad.  It’s even got humour in it, which I like.  I liken it to watching Lord of the Rings or an XBox game like Zombie Apocalypse (?).  Once you get used to the blood and gore, it’s a pleasant watch :lol:.  I used to drive my son up the wall with my inane questions whilst he’s playing those XBox games.  Why are you killing so many people?  What’s the whole point of it?  And my all time favourite to get his eyes rolling, “Is there a Princess to save?” :lol:

EDIT - I take that back... Ep 3 just got exponentially... gory and explicit...  I am not sure I will be able to keep watching... I may continue for hubby’s sake but will close my eyes to much of the explicit scenes :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

hi @kokodus how are you dear ? We’re doing the fairy rewatch. Come support me on the thread cuz @Dhakra is again showing his undying love for Shi Ho .:lol:

Pfff <_< I think I am already way more reasonable this time. 

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha @triplem I'm doing good. Ooooo i will be joining the fairy rewatch pretty soon. @Dhakra's love for shi ho is no match to my love for NJH oppa. Anyone who mess with my oppa will feel my wrath. LOL. 

That is technically impossible. The amount of love someone can have for someone else is measured in Shi-Ho. 

And @triplemalready admit that she did Shi-Ho no good. 

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

@bedifferent Bee (I am borrowing @Dhakra’s term of endearment for you) - have you had a chance to check out Witcher?  I watched 2 episodes with hubby and we really like it.  I mean I have to get used to the gore once more after walking away from Western Dramas for a year but other than that it’s not bad.  It’s even got humour in it, which I like.  I liken it to watching Lord of the Rings or an XBox game like Zombie Apocalypse (?).  Once you get used to the blood and gore, it’s a pleasant watch :lol:.  I used to drive my son up the wall with my inane questions whilst he’s playing those XBox games.  Why are you killing so many people?  What’s the whole point of it?  And my all time favourite to get his eyes rolling, “Is there a Princess to save?” :lol:

Beehjumma *giggle*, okay I borrow the term Bee to you. :D 

Actually I have seen the first ep of 'Witcher' aswell, since I played some of the games. I am happily surprised by the male lead as Geralt. He is very close to the video game character. Overall the drama does good in capturing the video game Geralt. Especially Yennifer is captured well aswell. Only Ciri is a bit meh. 

I like the series so much, that I honestly think about playing Witcher III again, although the Drama itself is a prequel. 

It a bit like Game of Thrones with less politic and more fantasy. 

Spoiler

And hotter girls 

@Lmangla Exams over!!!! Hahaha. And I dived right back into dramas. My safe place. LOL. 

So I was watching this video on YT where they were asking guys whether they prefer tall girls or short girls to hangout with. And it's not a surprise that almost EVERYONE OF THEM said they want short girls. But It still amazed me somehow, about how every guy also thinks short girls are cuter and "asthetically pleasing". Duh. I mainly think all men want shorter girls because they always want to have a upper hand in everything and they want their girls in their life to be below them, literally in every aspect of life, if you know what I mean. Sighh

One of my favourite celebrity couples in recent times is Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner. They look super cool and confident and doesn't care what others think or say. 

P.S. nothing against short girls. They are indeed cute. I know short girls have their own insecurities too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla Don't worry. You will see a lot of mindless spazzing in this thread now that I'm back. Btw who is that hottie in your dp??? He looks desi? No? Lol

Speaking about hot guys, have you guys seen this new photo of Kumail Nanjiani that he posted on Insta. Wow just wow. My eyes are blessed. I don't want to sound too dirty but those chest hair. I never knew I wanted my man to have chest hair until I saw this Goshhh. Also the arm veins. Look at those popping out like it's no big deal. I can tell that @Dhakra is rolling my eyes at me right now, but you know he is just jealous. Hahaha.

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Same here lol. Omg the washboard abs:joy: recently I was surprised to see a celebrity who have a named for being sort of like a ‘slacker’ then he got his washboard abs it just changes everything for him. Lol 

+2

Which one @Sushimi??? C'mon you have to tell me the name so that I can add them to my list of men to ogle at. Lol. Oppa ogling is my side job. 

• LOL 2

+2

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I can tell that @Dhakra is rolling my eyes at me right now, but you know he is just jealous. Hahaha.

It's funny how you always tell me "my girls" are all fake and photoshopped......but then you post this....the probably heaviest photoshopped thing I have ever seen.

And no....I can safely say, I am not jealous. 

Hairs are also disgusting. 

@kokodus ~ he is a turkish actor and he really looks good here. am watching the drama on netflix. it has 160+ episodes. so watch it like a daily, a little at a time. so been watching for a few weeks now. am at ep 100 or so. here is the trailer. and there's so many kisses and break ups! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1