Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@Sarang21I replied. :D It's so weird to talk in german here. 

Psychipath Diary......mhm.......well I don't watch it it, but it does ring a bell. I got so lazy watching K-Dramas recently. I'm all in for rewatching Fairy though next week. 

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Isn't that a woman thing anyway? I heard it way more often in my life that it takes more time for girls to warm up with other girls than with guys,  

Is it?  I find some guys hard to warm to as well.  Nam JooHyuk is one for me.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Nam JooHyuk is one for me

Is that even allowed to say? In some areas of the forum people would probably hang you for that. :D 

20 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@Sarang21I replied. :D It's so weird to talk in german here. 

Psychipath Diary......mhm.......well I don't watch it it, but it does ring a bell. I got so lazy watching K-Dramas recently. I'm all in for rewatching Fairy though next week. 

LOL I know what you mean ...I find it weird too :lol:. I have to say that because of Soompi and other online sites I feel more comfortable writing in english than in german. 

I have to watch this week episodes but so far it´s not that bad. If you have the time you can give it a try. Fairy? What drama is that?

+2

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Is it?  I find some guys hard to warm to as well.  Nam JooHyuk is one for me.  

LOL it´s the same for me too. Whenever I heard his name in association with any drama...I make sure to stay far away from it :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Is that even allowed to say? In some areas of the forum people would probably hang you for that.

Been hung plenty of times over.  Nothing new. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Fairy? What drama is that?

Weightlifting Fairy with Nam JooHyuk in it. :lol:

• LOL 2

+2

I wouldn't go that far, I just go into a kind of english mode as soon as I go online. When I'm here or on Twitter/Instagram or any other social media site, I normally talk to foreign people, so I barely speak german and more english. Most videos I watch or stuff I read are in english aswell. Only on WhatsApp I speak to my german friends, but there quite frequently. I do notice a difference when talking in german though, I'm way rougher and not as precise. If I do a spelling mistake in german or forget a capital letter, because it's noun, a name or whatever, I just let it slide and let it be. 
That would never happen when writing in english. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. It's a drama from 2017? 16? Somewhere around that. It's a little gem and many of the peeps her liked or love it. I would even go so far that because of Fairy a bunch of the "old" people are here. We had so much fun, we weren't many, but so active. The drama ended, the thread died and somehow we gathered here, never left and because it was so lively here a lot of people came and stayed aswell. 

@Dhakra how is the rewatching going to be done? One episode a day? Everyone at the same pacing or just start together and proceed at own pace?

@mouse007 @Sejabin question about make up, what do you do when you bought a foundation (or whatever) that you thought the color matches you but you didn’t think so anymore when you tried it at home? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama Gah I can’t finish God’s Gift 14days.  I got to Ep10...don’t read if you absolutely love the show... it’s a rant in the spoiler :lol:

Spoiler

I got to Ep10 and it’s not making any sense.  I like twists and clever plots but when EVERYTHING is just a red herring and there’s layer after layer of unexpected turns, it gets frustrating.  It’s not clever anymore.  It’s pretends to be clever but it’s not...it’s just confusing.  There’s not a consistent thread running through it.  And SaetByul (the little girl)?  There’s something seriously wrong with that child.  She has a death wish.  Not even funny how she keeps getting herself into trouble.  Why does she keep sneaking out?  Her carers are no better...they aren’t particularly vigilant?  :blink:  It got old very fast and I got to the point where I didn’t care if she died or not.  She was so stupid I thought she deserved to die. :lol: And her mom is no different.  I get how desperate she is to save her daughter but she keeps getting herself into trouble too.  And Captain America/Korea Cho SeungWoo (DongChan) has to keep bailing them out.  My favourite scene?  When he played on the guitar, serenaded and wooed SaetByul...aww...and she declared that she would marry him in 10 years.  :wub: The one saving grace.  I think it was a given that he would die so they could live.  The pair of them (mother and daughter) were so dumb it was probably a blessing in disguise that he died so he didn’t have to bail them out anymore :lol:... he could finally “rest” in peace.  Yes I ditched the whole thing and just watched the ending... 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama Gah I can’t finish God’s Gift 14days.  I got to Ep10...don’t read if you absolutely love the show... it’s a rant in the spoiler :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I got to Ep10 and it’s not making any sense.  I like twists and clever plots but when EVERYTHING is just a red herring and there’s layer after layer of unexpected turns, it gets frustrating.  It’s not clever anymore.  It’s pretends to be clever but it’s not...it’s just confusing.  There’s not a consistent thread running through it.  And SaetByul (the little girl)?  There’s something seriously wrong with that child.  She has a death wish.  Not even funny how she keeps getting herself into trouble.  It got old very fast and I got to the point where I didn’t care if she died or not.  She was so stupid I thought she deserved to die. :lol: And her mom is no different.  I get how desperate she is to save her daughter but she keeps getting herself into trouble too.  And Captain America/Korea Cho SeungWoo (DongChan) has to keep bailing them out.  My favourite scene?  When he played on the guitar, serenaded and wooed SaetByul...aww...and she declared that she would marry him in 10 years.  :wub: The one saving grace.  I think it was a given that he would die so they could live.  The pair of them were so dumb it was probably a blessing in disguise that he died so he didn’t have to bail them out anymore :lol:... he could finally “rest” in peace.  Yes I ditched the whole thing and just watched the ending... 

At least you got to the guitar part. Okay, you’re good :lol: 

No worries about the rant. I love the show, but I am still sour thinking about it. I don’t regret watching it but I am still lemon sour. 

Waiting for the day when you will want to watch Camellia :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

At least you got to the guitar part. Okay, you’re good :lol:

Yes. That man is gorgeous.  Honestly a man who can sing and strum the guitar?  That’s a weapon of mass destruction.  He’s dangerous when he smiles - that mischievous glint in his eye melts hearts.  Just as well SiMok doesn’t smile much or I’d be in big trouble.  Although he seems to be practicing with the pic that YeoJin drew for him at the end of SF1.  :lol: Ottoke?  

• LOL 3

+2

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra how is the rewatching going to be done? One episode a day? Everyone at the same pacing or just start together and proceed at own pace!

I summon everyone today and discuss this, one episode per day could be troublesome because of the holidays and maybe some want to watch more each day, some can only watch one every other day. 

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

That’s called emphaty and yes you are so lack in this area. Not because you are a guy. It is just because you are a grumpy guy

Oh look, another episode of: "How much you don't know me". 

@Dhakra @nrllee you guys cracked me up!  @Dhakra is oppa to me :D

We all will convene to watch 365... and Secret Forest 2 next year, please come.  Miss you in the thread.  I plan to watch Civil Prosecutors too.

I confess. I no watch DOTS :ph34r:

@triplem just started Hyun Bin’s Crash Landing,  First male on screen is freshly cut Jung Kyung Ho cameo-ing. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Is it wrong for me to say “I really want another season and I seriously need that particular cast back?” Like at this stage, I’m like forcefully needing it....It’s too good...I want that character back :tears: somehow when I first watched it, I was like yeah he died. I cried a bunch. Then now rewatching it, I have second thoughts on my statement...he might very well be alive...omg...pleaseeeeee...I really need a season 4 :tears: I don’t want him to reject the offer though...cause I saw comments about how they say, they made this kinda ending (looks like he died, but it’s not official-ish) is to make sure that the story will continue flowing properly if he choose to reject.....Just thinking about the possibility that he might reject makes me a bit uncomfortable :tears: 

Help unnies get me out of this hole: @Lawyerh @triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Sarang21 @nrllee I’m at denial stage..can y’all tell me have you ever need another season so badly only to find out that your bias is not in? Or up till today there is no next season at all :( ?

@nateko my voice buddy, help meeeeee I unintentionally fell back into that voice hole lol :/

+2

I might  be able to help you if I knew about which show you are talking about :sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Me too.. oppa psycho!! 

P.s Am I the only one ship him with officer Shim :mrgreen:

@triplem@Ameera Aliim starting my villain oppa line collection...hes so shiny... :heart:

The height difference between them is so cute too. Either he is really tall or she is really short :lol:

But after finding out that he is responsible for what happened with her father...I can´t ship them together.

But I agreed the actor is so handsome and so hot as the villain 191.gif

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I might  be able to help you if I knew about which show you are talking about :sweatingbullets:

+2

didn’t you read my voice buddy :joy:

Poor @Sushimi already like 

5df521204a8d5158471298.gif?download

Talking about it :mrgreen:

@Sushimi I help with it by praying he didn’t find work , lose a shares that he end up excepting session 4 :D , but didn’t a lot was disliking him he was in session 3 other than other lead 

you may be  ,you &  @nateko that only want him back :joy:

+2

• LOL 1

+2

@triplemI like the idea, 4 episode per week should be doable by everyone. 

@bedifferent Hey Bee, or should I say Beehjumma. :D 

If you remember me, I will give 365  a watch. SF 2? I still haven't watched Secret Forest. It's about time I think, I remember you and @triplemwere very excited about it. I think @triplemeven put it on the same level as Tunnel & Signal.