Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

So I went to google to see who mr. Hwang was...and I got this:

@Ameera Ali so which one is your husband?

+2

My husband is delicious mr hwang also  not mistake him with mr hwang in SB either :mrgreen::joy:

He is dancer :joy:

He is a fighter  like no other 

He is breathtaking lover :joy:

He didn’t know I excited :joy:  - this should be a poem:tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali Wow this your mr. Hwang is not bad at all. I might put my claim on him too :smirk:

+2

How about you leave my darling husband alone :mrgreen: I 

Spoiler

5d87d7f8e7c51656792545.gif?download

@triplemlet’s go to secret boutique with Jenny together  , if we are lucky , we may steal mr wait for my abs  with us in the way out :joy:

+2 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

haven’t continued Vagabond. But already read recaps so as to know which part to skip. I read in other forums, looks like I’m not the only one doing so

Really? It’s that bad?  Haven’t tried it at all.  No time.  But reading recaps there are already people picking out factual inconsistencies... but the fact that it’s LSG and Suzy may just keep people watching regardless.  I find it strange that the ratings for that drama is now broken up into 3? Like there are 2 ad breaks now I assume?  It was weird enough to have the ratings/episodes broken up mid way with the ad break... welcome back @stroppyse.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, triplem said:
Spoiler

@stroppyse i only wanna watch My Country for your bae . He looks great..YSJ does not carry the same charisma that he does. Ok , I think I like these bad boys type :lol:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  :lol:

@Lawyerh MinJae trained as an idol before he became an actor.  I don’t think he made the cut though?  Or maybe he left because it got way too hard.  So he can dance.  And rap.

• Like 2

But yeah I think MinJae does look a lot like Yeo JinGoo. I often have to do a double take to figure out who it is in photos.  :lol:  I am not into rap either.  I just know in one interview he was relating how hard idol trainee life was and that was what stuck in my head.

I have only seen him act in The Best Hit with Yoon ShiYoon.  He wasn’t bad.  That was also the drama Cha EunWoo first appeared?  CEW was so green then.  But eye candy for sure.

• LOL 2

Sigh I just watched Ep1 of Vagabond and my interest died with the nephew.  He was cute.  All grown up in that little body.  Died far too young. :mellow:.  After the straight shooting President Park MuJin in DS60, the President depicted here brought me crashing back to reality again...sigh, are there really no good men in politics?  <_<.  And Suzy dear, that was major overkill...what you did was more like a massive tear in the stocking...not a run? :lol:  And the mortician should be fired.  The gunshot entry wound on the side of the head of poor Michael could’ve been patched up or covered up with make up better...surely??

• LOL 4

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Yeah i ocassionally will watch those young eye candy lol. Like CEW

He is definitely eye candy.  He should just stand there and not speak.  Like a magazine shoot.  Although lately I have been into more rugged men...Ji JinHee...So JiSub.  Flower boys haven’t been able to quite measure up since. :lol:

• LOL 2

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just watched the finale of Mother of Mine. Kim Hae Sook is fantastic, as always.

She will get the Daesang at KBS Drama Awards in the end of the year.

20 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m tempted to open a thread for him ...

He doesn`t have a thread yet?  I am so surprised. What are you waiting for? Just open the thread. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2