Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Man, if my husband comes home carrying birds in a bird cage, time to start calling the lawyers. The wife in this drama sure has bad taste in men.

What's the maximum I can subtract? -6? -4?

I think the number we play with is +/- 2 ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Writer being literal about the birds & the bees ! :D

Happy hour rates at motels . Don’t ask me how I know ...haha ...

Reveal hidden contents

My office used to be near these Budget hotels blatantly advertising the hourly rates :lol:

Actually, the affair is at a big hotel, not some small shady motel :sweatingbullets: but, they probably have hourly rates too...?? 

no number 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Try watching just the first 15 minutes. That was enough to make me want to scream at the wife just leave the bird husband!

The birds situation got worse in ep.2 and seems will worsen in ep.3. 

I'm watching it right now. It's 10 mins and I'm screaming like that.  I even worried that her ring will fall out from her hand when she was at balcony.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I just know that you are expert in this field :relieved:

4E01D393-76BB-4B6A-B725-ECAA2E4BEFFD.gif

@sushilicious we need you to watch , to get reason to rewatch it :joy::mrgreen:

Not that we not doing it :tounge_wink:

@cenching she helping team subtract  but if she doing -4 , why we are still in 490 :joy::naughty:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

@refuse2sink

The rule is we can only add or subtract 2 by 2 not 2, 4, 6....:joy:

+2

@cenching Sorry. I wanted to subtract by 2 but I got carried away by the bird story-there were 2 birds so my mind added 2+2=4 so I went -4 :blink:

Heard Jo In Sung is going to direct and I hope star in 2 dramas. I like me some Jo In Sung. It's strange why a lot of the K drama actresses and actors are not yet married even in their mid 30's. Do they know something about each other that we don't know? I think they better get a non celebrity spouse. At least that may keep them down to earth with romance and marriage.

Where are the SUBTRACT group?? 

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@cenching Sorry. I wanted to subtract by 2 but I got carried away by the bird story-there were 2 birds so my mind added 2+2=4 so I went -4 :blink:

Heard Jo In Sung is going to direct and I hope star in 2 dramas. I like me some Jo In Sung. It's strange why a lot of the K drama actresses and actors are not yet married even in their mid 30's. Do they know something about each other that we don't know? I think they better get a non celebrity spouse. At least that may keep them down to earth with romance and marriage.

Where are the SUBTRACT group?? 

:joy::joy::joy:

It's OK, we are playing here don't take it so seriously....You are newbie anyway....:kiss_wink:

I like Jo InSung but he seems to be rarely takes on a project....Similar with Gong Yoo, they work every few years and the rest of the years they are hibernating....I am wondering with the same thing too, why it's so hard for K celebs to have it officiate??? Anyone can give  enlightenment?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

chingus.. also that aunty lady.. in afternoon affair.. she goes to the supermarket, wearing a coat with lingerie under that coat.. after her afternoon affair, she can still goes to her yoga class :kiss: she has a lot of energy. I think yoga class help you a lot with your inner energy than goes to gym :rolleyes:

Beside Yoga, she takes honey and raw eggs every morning and Ginkgo Biloba.....:joy:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3