Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im done ah haha... i want to know ur opinion. My opinion in above spoiler

My thoughts:

Spoiler

For me, it's a very beautiful friendship that heals and strengthens both of them. I almost thought that it is an emotional affair, but until the end, he only shows care and concern as a friend, and vice versa. Would anything more have developed from there? I personally don't think so, because I see that she respects him a lot too...

Yes, he remains married but his wife is living abroad with their son. It's probably is easier to manage the marriage that way.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah if ure in the mood to torture urself then watch. But their chemistry is good. Really.

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla lol u were right about this drama hahaha..... 

LOL... :lol::lol:.... your review makes me laugh.

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Haaha Do you like Sixth prince? Haha 

Who is Sixth Prince? :huh:

I finished Outbound Love... Overall, I like it. But I'm kinda disappointed that towards the end the screen time with both leads are reduced so much. I really like when they're together, teasing and bickering with each other. And the kisses.... I guess I am too pampered with kdramas and expecting a HK's drama to have equal or more kisses, but Outbound Love is rated PG-13 :lol: Maybe because it's also supported by the Penang Tourism Board? That's why they have to keep it rather PG-13?

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @Lawyerh ~ am excited! randomly watching a daily kdrama and finding it already intriguing! shady mom-in-law -- check it out!

I was wondering about Shady MIL... But I don't think I can take dailies.... :(

@Lawyerh So you didn't like the ending of My Mister?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was wondering about Shady MIL... But I don't think I can take dailies.... :(

dailies are actually an easy watch @ktcjdrama in some ways. they are only 30 minutes and once you get in the habit of watching it, becomes a nice time out for the day. for binge watching, it is difficult becomes the story takes forever to roll out but when you watch it every day for a period of months, it is actually fun. so check out the first ep and maybe you will like it. am already intrigued. the guy's father was a cop and died while investigating the "black rose case". it looks like his future mom-in-law is directly related to that case -- possibly some sort of serial killer/black widow types....

@sushilicious ~ yea I watched mood for love long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious right now i have no time to watch a HK drama yet. I am still busy with my Yeon Woo Jin fever. But can you PM me the link for outbound love ...after I finish Divorce Lawyer  I will check it out 

Also I am in love with the Secretary show ...the OTP is too darn cute together ...I squeal with every physical interaction and conversation . I like it as much as TYH or perhaps even more. :D 

@Lawyerh ~ shady mom-in-law is the name. the synopsis made it seem like it was a typical family drama where the mom-in-law is domineering and instead of a daughter-in-law, is making this son-in-law miserable because she is way too attached to her kiddo. so imagine my surprise when I watched ep 1 and realized the drama is something else altogether. was like "omo, omo, omo! :huh: :o"...  right now, we are just in the initial setup.so it should get more interesting.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Literally just lay on my parents bed and I just fell asleep. Like I was so tired that I lay on their beds and crashed. Slept for a solid 30 minutes. I feel like trash now.

am randomly watching some crime documentary to keep awake... but still feeling sleepy! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama sixth prince is the main guy. His name in canto is Sixth prince. Loak gong zi. Haha HK can’t go that far. But that Durian kiss is awesome to me haha. Can we talk about like in canto. Nasi lemak is called Lah sai ah ma. Which translate is death spicy mother :joy:

Aaah.... yes yes... I love him... I like a guy who is humorous but with a golden heart.

I'm Hakka, so a lot of words are similar sounding with Cantonese. Was watching with Chinese subs, so missing the Sixth Prince reference. But I know that he kept being mistaken as calling himself a gong-zi (prince/master)

@triplem here's the durian kiss... too short for me, too PG-13, lol, I expected more.... but very natural compared to the kdrama counterpart of such kisses...

Spoiler

CSomjXR.gif

PM'ed you the link to watch.

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Whats the case about? I found missing case person make me unsettled most. 

not sure. will have to wait for more episodes before we get a sense of what it is about... but this is a daily and so I don't expect it go super dark....

• Like 2

ok thanks @sushilicious @ktcjdrama

ahahaha the durian kiss ....actually before I started k dramas , i never focussed to much on kisses. it's only k dramas that play it up so much , it's almost like an art form that it becomes so fake at times.

Jonker walk in Malacca about 2 hours drive from the capital...I have never tried chinese burgers... if i ever pay that place a visit, I will go look for it.

@Lawyerh 

Spoiler

i died laughing at the karaoke scene. I pity him...I know she doesn't want to be a wedge btwn him and his mum, but still this is ridiculous for two grown adults. And the second leads are doing their thing...gosh...how long does this angst go on?

Just now, sushilicious said:

So, It's an egg with some fillings and then another egg, and stick it on top of each other haha

Tadah! Chinese Burger! 

It could be something new... or just a new name... or maybe I've actually eaten it without realizing it :lol:

• LOL 1

Wow!! I rarely checked in Soompi these few days because of Sky Castle but every time I was here HPL thread always in hot topic....:joy: So much to discuss???

I am done with Sky Castle yesterday and taking a rest from emotional roller coaster...:joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1