Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh TvN need sheet sponsors ,  where I see this similar sheet before :lol: - it’s bother me thinking about it :joy:

We saw similar sheets but in grey color I think with peach borders in Touch Your Heart! :P

Time to go shopping for sheets!

+2

Spoiler

D3IOMpwX4AAYdxT.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there is DotS which shows a woman serving in the army. :) 

Ahh yes Kim Ji Won who was the army doc .  I think it would be so nice to see more army k dramas ! Sometimes I get bored of them prosecutors & Doctors. Not to mention the abs scenes that can be incorporated!!:P

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Then get started...unless you watched it already lollll which based on what you write the amount of never...I would say you did. :) 

4B7868BB-CAFF-4F87-96E0-10858822E601.jpg

... that all I am saying  :joy::joy:

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

My Ms Tea...who promised me to watch FP....Guess HPL took her heart first. @triplem Father Kim never bring her in lol. But Lion took her in...Guess Kim be siting on the kimchi fridge and not do anything lol.

There isn't a smoldering KJW in FP, I need something sweet to balances out the bitterness in real life so I go for HPL first....HPL isn't as sweet as TYH anyway....Nothing fluffy about KJW, that guy is hopeless to fluffs up....:joy: His gory aura difficult to shake off, it's like trying to turns Pontianak/Kuntilanak into Snow White....

+2

• LOL 3

So I was just watching some B99 funny clips on YT, and one lead to another, and I ended up watching all the SNL sketches. Some of them are darn hilarious that I have abdominal cramps now from laughing too much. Wahhhh this is what I need in my life right now. LOL. 

Poor Zackie looks like he is about to cry. LOLOL. 

• LOL 2

@staygold I am actually planning on starting it on my next day off! I heard its really good so far.

atm I'm avoiding online reading as much as possible since I can't see Endgame until next week and don't want spoilers so if you don't see me, don't worry! I'm alive, just avoiding spoilers. =p

+2