Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus ~ check out mistletoe promise; such a lovely movie and shows how hard holidays/celebrations can be for some people especially after some bad events. it was great how the two sort of healed each other and were just good people.

also liked that there was no dramatic meet cute, instead, the meeting is at food court in mall (not at all romantic!) hahahah... and they have seen each other plenty of times as thats where they eat a lot during office lunch times.. and so it starts when they have a casual conversation once... surprising depth for a casual holiday movie.... wonder if @USAFarmgirl has seen this one; she probably will like it too...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am watching a rom-com movie with surprising depth and pathos. what happened?! LOL... and that too a hallmark movie! hahahah... looks like this will be on my go-back list like the goat movie I loved @kokodus ....

Hahaha seems like you are on a Hallmark binge @Lmangla. You didn't mention the name of the above movie!!!! Let me add everything to my list and watch when I'm bored. Haha. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem bless me with the knowledge on how to make a gif small...I can’t...so that I can fit my signature :joy:

+2

Double tap on the image & a box will come up to ask you resize. I use 150 for my signature. 

No preview cause close to live shooting 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Double tap on the image & a box will come up to ask you resize. I use 150 for my signature. 

No preview cause close to live shooting 

What are we talking about here? Can you show me an example of signature?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus it was called "mistletoe promise"

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to check this out too, let me search for it...

One Hallmark movie I really enjoyed and left an impression is The Lost Valentine. Have you watched it?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What are we talking about here? Can you show me an example of signature?

You need to be on pc - can’t with mobile . Go to your Account Settings & look for a pen sign that says signature . Click on that & you can personalise it ( limited lines & images allowed ) . Save it & you can see other people’s signature as well.

see the black circle part , that’s the signature 

27A62CB6-102D-4D40-92F0-F3CE058DE1A4.jpeg

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

You need to be on pc - can’t with mobile . Go to your Account Settings & look for a pen sign that says signature . Click on that & you can personalise it ( limited lines & images allowed ) . Save it & you can see other people’s signature as well.

see the black circle part , that’s the signature 

Ahhh...... Are you posting with signature now? Because I don't see any on your posts.... ??

I am viewing with mac now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ahhh...... Are you posting with signature now? Because I don't see any on your posts.... ??

I am viewing with mac now.

You first have to click on the signature button on the Accounts setting. Just key something in and save. You should be able to see ours after that.

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to check this out too, let me search for it...

One Hallmark movie I really enjoyed and left an impression is The Lost Valentine. Have you watched it?

yea I did long time ago.. :)... let me know your impressions after you watch. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem updated mine gonna add gifs tomorrow :joy:

by reading my new signature I can actually imagine it! Like him in Hae mi’s attire yelling choco:joy:

+2

Yes ...i saw it ...  :mrgreen:

Sassy Hae Mi who loves to flick her hair like nobody cares yelling “Choco yahhh~”

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

:fearful::confused::pensive::unamused::dizzy:

What's up with the emojis and the number? TYH withdrawal ? :D

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem okay...remove I shy haha 

+2

nahhhhh I like it ...keutttt

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Meanwhile I’m here thinking what’s a hallmark movie!?

hahahaha.... . they used to make greeting cards (I don't know if they still do) but they also have a tv channel where they show movies and some old tv shows. basically the movies (mostly rom-com) have a real laid back vibe. there's nothing very dramatic that happens and it is all pretty predictable but thats actually part of the charm. the characters and plot are like comfortable shoes and clothes that you lounge in on a tired sunday and chill out.

this is the goat movie that @kokodus and I loved...

@kokodus ~ forgot to tell you but these two are part of this cozy mystery series called crossword. it felt like OTP reunion except it wasn't.. hahahaha...

@sushilicious ~ they make mystery movies too of the cozy variety (so no gore but just focus on the procedural and it is always someone that is part of the character list; like a miss marple kind of movie).. since you like mystery, would suggest the garage sale mysteries, murder she baked series... there's quite a few series thats relaxing actually...

• Like 3