Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

842 - gah! I had to do so much math just to get the final number!

@kokodus Yes, Goblin is still one of the best dramas I've ever seen. And the bromance was EPIC. That gif you shared of GY staring and making that face to LDW... :wub: If GY looked at me that way... sorry hubs! LOL

Ahem, I think I'll have to notify your hubby about what you just said. LOL. 

True though, and look how even LDW got flustered when he came near. Hahaha. So cute these two....

• LOL 2

@triplem your hubs is right, CP could’ve done better with less episodes. Aw I also loved Choi Si Won in She Was Pretty and I actually wouldn’t have minded if FL ended up with him. His character was really lovely in that one and I can understand why your hubs dropped it after he found out he’s not going to get the girl. What is he watching these days? Is he watching TYH with you?

• Like 2

@Lmangla Amazing write up as always!!!! 

@triplem Your hubby feels Park Seo Joon LACK charisma?!?! But he looks so charismatic to me though. I loved Siwon's character in SWP and also felt a little sad about his unrequited love, but I always rooted for PSJ to get the girl. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem Awww I'm watching Coffee friends for YYS too, and also for YSJ. Their bromance was so great in Romantic doctor teacher Kim. When they did the glove routine like how they do in operation theatres in one of the eps, I just about died. Hahahaha. 

Now I'm curious to know which k actor your hubby thinks is handsome. Haha

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah me too. Whats the concept of that photoshoot? Bride from the hell? Dark widow ? :joy:

Its should be for a shipping couple thread  , Me , YOU, OUR little black dress :mrgreen:  But with who :yum:

CD72CEDA-4500-400B-940F-05DAE942D059.gif

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah me too. Whats the concept of that photoshoot? Bride from the hell? Dark widow ? :joy:

The Danish mixed Korean Girl, The Black The Lace, The White and The Silk...Lee Dong Wook.....<_<

Corrected

add.

I have a feeling that there is a coven of women  in the process of making my Voodoo doll because of my above statement...:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2